PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for NCBELS i am the one who signs for all the mail. They did not come in today. One of my many callers told me about this website today. So I thought i would end the questions for today. By letting you know first hand.
Why would an engineer be working as a receptionist or mail clerk? Maybe there's a good explanation but, for now, I call BS on this.

Why would an engineer be working as a receptionist or mail clerk? Maybe there's a good explanation but, for now, I call BS on this.

I never said i was an Engineer I said i work for NCBELS I was trying to help by letting you know we really do not have the results .

Wow ... our state board is helpful but having someone keep us informed as to the time frame and what is going on.... y'all in NC are lucky.

you all should be nicer to new people, welcome and thanks engineergirl / NCBELS

Thank you. I will call NCEES and talk to our rep who has the result and find out if or when they are coming. Fed Ex is in our office by 11 at the latest. I will post next after that time.

I never said i was an Engineer I said i work for NCBELS I was trying to help by letting you know we really do not have the results .
My apologies then if you are telling the truth. It is just that you have Civil as your discipline but maybe that is just the default choice. The screen name is also misleading you have to admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't be happy that everyone is suffering like you :screwloose:

It's so sad that with all these technology we need to wait over 3 months to get the result. It shouldn't be more than 2 weeks!!!!!

Engineergirl, if the mail brings results today by 11, can we expect the website directory will be updated by a certain time today? 1pm, 3pm? Thanks!

Back