PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just called ncbels..the answer given to me

"we get results only in 12 weeks and you can expect letters after 12 weeks"

so frustrating! she also tells me nc has to hand grade and then post results! i really doubt her answer!
I give up for results today,,I had high hopes for today...why cant our state be also on the email list since elses conducts our exams ...why cant the ncbels folks be honest and tell us the exact date,,,frustrating...may be next week we will get them,

I just talked to NC office (8:30 AM) and they say they have not received the results yet!! Any updates?

I think they lie! last time the results were out there in their website. I called them for change of address and they said they had not received the results yet!!!!!!

I called NCEES-today at 12.30 pm. she said that most of the states should get the result by the end of this week. NCBELS as usual denies it! Any Updates?

They enter the information of the passing people into the license lookup on the NCBELS website and mail results via snail mail. The fastest way to know your PE fate is to use the lookup function.
Even Texas got there results to...why is NCBELS SOOOOOOOO Slow

Latest posts

Back