CA Surveying Exam Results May 2023

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick007

Reaction score
Hello folks

Is anybody else waiting for the surveying the exam result anxiously? I could only attempt 45 problems ( 5 are surely wrong, I think), 10 guessed blindly. Does anyone know what's minimum to pass? šŸ¤žšŸ˜Ø

Hello Maverick,

I had my exam on June 30th, I could only attempt 45 problems, I am sure all of them correct, can be one to four tricky problems of those. For the other ten, I use the "B" for all of them. I tried to perform smart guess but was not possible.

What do you think about my test?

If you attempted 45 problems with confidence, assuming 90% accuracy, you will pass. Moreover, from those 10 problems which you marked B, you might get additional points for correct ones. So you have good chances of passing. You did better than me, and I passed, so you will most probably pass!
The result shall be out soon. Good luck!

I was expecting results to be around weekend, but they came today. I passed. Finally it's over. If anyone need to buy Reza' workbook(75$) from me, let me know. Thanks!
You got results today? When did you take the exam?

Maverick,

You made it easier for me to wait and you were right, I passed. Now my application on the board says Final Review.

Can you describe what the rest of the process will be to get my California license?

When I will get my License number, when I need to pay and when I get the actual license, Stamp?.

Maverick,

You made it easier for me to wait and you were right, I passed. Now my application on the board says Final Review.

Can you describe what the rest of the process will be to get my California license?

When I will get my License number, when I need to pay and when I get the actual license, Stamp?.
Congratulations!
Once your final review is approved by the board. They will issue you a license number and intimate you via email. Within 2 weeks you might hear from the board. In my case, they emailed me 2 days after my result.

Thank you. I hope during the final review the board will not request more certified experience or something crazy.

Back