PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading this board because there wasn't a SC one. I received an email last Thursday from SC, so I'm guessing that NCEES has sent out the scores to most states. I'm sure you'll hear soon. Good luck.

Any updates?

Looks like we are one of the last state to receive!

I work for NCBELS i am the one who signs for all the mail. They did not come in today. One of my many callers told me about this website today. So I thought i would end the questions for today. By letting you know first hand.

Now that I know about this web site I would be more that happy to let you know when they get here.

We trust you engineergirl! Thanks!! Please keep us posted. :thankyou:

I know it is hard to wait we are going crazy to. I am the one who had to answer the phone all day long. We hope this week. When they come in I will Post.

Now that I know about this web site I would be more that happy to let you know when they get here.
Thank you for updating us,,,sometimes its frustrating that no one knows when to expect the results and someone had written earlier in the posts even IRS tells when to expect the tax returns....

So please keep us informed...

Thank you for updating us,,,sometimes its frustrating that no one knows when to expect the results and someone had written earlier in the posts even IRS tells when to expect the tax returns....
So please keep us informed...

NCEES has 8- 12 Weeks. It is week 9

Back