PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70% raw score is an urban legend. No where on ncees site does it say you need 70% raw score to pass. Back when they used to send out scores, they were a scaled score. and you needed a scaled score of 70 to pass. apparently, the passing score changes everytime and is different for every discipline. so they set whatever the passing score is to 70 and 80 raw points to 100 scale and scale everyone's result based on that equation. I think it was all of the confusion that caused them to just go pass/fail.
That being said, without knowing what the raw passing score is for your discipline and for this time, you may be off by 1, 2 or 5 points. Just hit those areas you had a low percentage it and come back swinging next time. Good luck!
Thanks, I mean, whatever the score is that you needed, I still believe I was fairly close. I guess it is better than getting my percentages back and it looking like I just straight bombed the test.

Latest posts

Back