PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NC Board hasn't received results from NCEES yet (as of this morning) but when they do, they will post within a day.
Is the NC board posting the results on their web page? I spoke with someone there and they said results will be mailed out and not posted. By the way, what is code 35563 and 35564 and where are you entering it?

You can check on the ncbels webpage, they should update the Registrant Directory with new names when they receive them, which is usually a few days earlier than results show up in the mail. 35563 is the last pe registration number given out, 35564 is the next available pe number. I check that number to let me know they have updated the registry.

Is the NC board posting the results on their web page? I spoke with someone there and they said results will be mailed out and not posted. By the way, what is code 35563 and 35564 and where are you entering it?
I just called the NC board and they said they have received the results for the surveyors and not for engineers. Last December one of my friends called to check the result. He called on Thursday and they said they haven't received any results. But when he checked the website next day they had posted the results. So don't know how much we can believe their answers.

We can only wait and it sucks.....

I think they will update the directory tomorrow, but there is a small chance it will be up today. My stomach is in knots...

I think they will update the directory tomorrow, but there is a small chance it will be up today. My stomach is in knots...

I agree/hope that it will be tomorrow. I'm still checking the website this afternoon quite often. They typically updated the comity registrations in the afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
For October exam the results came out on a Friday around 10...Good Luck to everybody.

Do they take the directory offline for any significant amount of time to update it? I hope it's SOON!

In GA, they update overnight with license names. And then the next day, the count is updated for the previous days' new licenses. Gotta love it!

I'm hoping for 10:00!!!
i just called ncbels..

the answer given to me

"we get results only in 12 weeks and you can expect letters after 12 weeks"

so frustrating! she also tells me nc has to hand grade and then post results! i really doubt her answer!

Latest posts

Back