PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies then if you are telling the truth. It is just that you have Civil as your discipline but maybe that is just the default choice. The screen name is also misleading you have to admit.

I just made a log in did not fill in anything in. just wanted to let everyone who was on here the truth. because there is a lot of wrong info on here. and i did not want any undo stress when the scores are not in yet. you can call any time at the office you will get me on the phone.

I just spoke with the scoring department and was told that scores were sent to NC on Monday by FedEx 2 day and you should receive them today.

I just spoke with the scoring department and was told that scores were sent to NC on Monday by FedEx 2 day and you should receive them today.
Will you still let us know when the UPS gets there? We all feed the need to torture ourselves with suspense.

How long does it take NCBELS to turnaround results when they get them?
take 2 days to get everything in the computer and letters out the door. so if they get here to day friday leters SHOULD go out. i will let you know more later when i know for sure

Thanks for the update engineergirl!!! Sorry for being skeptical. We REALLY appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineergirl, your accurate, responsible, and up to the minute updates have ruined this thread. I have enjoyed reading the wild speculation from ill-informed individuals who are, for some reason, still participating in this forum after having already passed the exam. Now I shall just go stand by the mailbox and wait as there will obviously be no more drama to witness here. Perhaps the Ford vs. Chevy forum would be more lively and opinionated in the meantime.

Back