Oct 2012 PE Results Pool

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This waiting thing is taking forever and a day. It will be 8 weeks exactly on Dec 21st for those that took the October 2012 PE exam. That is just 10 days away. After having waited 44 days, I will say that these last 10 will be some of the longest I have ever had.

I would like for the results to be released today but the NCEES website says it is 8-10 weeks before the results are released. It will be 8 weeks exactly on Dec 21st. Has the NCEES ever released results before that time frame? If so how often? It is not that I am trying to be pessimistic, I really don't want to have false hopes.

"Expectation postponed makes the heart sick" - Proverbs 13:12

Dont believe people who make blanket, unsubstantiated statements like "I have confirmation the results will be released on this date". First of all I havent seen anything to indicate that results for every state are released on the same day. In reality they seem to be spread out across a week or more depending on where you live. Secondly those people never seem to bother to post where or how they got said information in the first place!

^NCEES releases the results at one time, but not all the states allow ncees to tell people. So some will find out before others.

although NCEES says 8-10 weeks they normally send them out 46 - 50 days after the exam.

I would like for the results to be released today but the NCEES website says it is 8-10 weeks before the results are released. It will be 8 weeks exactly on Dec 21st. Has the NCEES ever released results before that time frame? If so how often? It is not that I am trying to be pessimistic, I really don't want to have false hopes.

"Expectation postponed makes the heart sick" - Proverbs 13:12
The April 2012, the results were released from the NCEES 46 days after the test. The October 2011, the results were released from NCEES 47 days after the test. I firmly believe the results will be released this week based on recent history.

Past performance is not indicative of future trends. :beat: :15:

Back