Oct 2012 PE Results Pool

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the FE results were released late last week. A co-worker took that exam, but failed.

Hopefully the FE results already being out for several days means we're within a week or less of the PE results being released.
Do you know when the FE results came out? PE should be within a week of that I hope.

Apparently the FE results were released late last week. A co-worker took that exam, but failed.

Hopefully the FE results already being out for several days means we're within a week or less of the PE results being released.
Do you know when the FE results came out? PE should be within a week of that I hope.

He was so bummed at failing that he couldn't remember which day they came out. I'm guessing Thursday or Friday of last week (Nov 29 or 30).

NCEES has not updated their news section with the date of the FE results.

How do you know that the FE results are out? No indication on the NCEES website. Last year FE and PE results were with in a day of each other.

How do you know that the FE results are out? No indication on the NCEES website. Last year FE and PE results were with in a day of each other.
A co-worker took the Oct FE exam. I asked if he'd gotten the results yet and he said he had gotten the results and that he had failed. I asked which day he got the results, and he said late last week.

ok we will wait and see. Good idea would be to talk to NCEES to find out if the FE results have been released.

Dang, this wait is worse then right after I took the test. Come on Washington state, release those results!! I know they have their PE meeting on the 5th and 6th this week. I am guessing maybe Friday or Monday at the earliest?

I need to know if I will be drinking due to depression or happiness.

ha, ha. if you pass dont drink too much and definitely dont drive. true story, a friend of mine passed his PE in Texas in 2010 and celebrated that night and drove home from the club and got pulled over with e and chronic in his car. Got arrested and charged with a felony possession and nearly lost his PE license because of it, he was on probation for 2 years because of that.

Had to look up what chronic was. If the dude was dumb enough to be doing that, along with exctasy, I have little sympathy for him.

After the PE exam I drank a bunch of rye whiskey. But I waited until I was at my wife's aunt's place (they live close to the exam location) before I got started with that. Slept good that night. Then, once fully sober, I drove home the next morning.

I think I mispoke.. By "drinking" I meant having a vodka mixed drink with the wife after the kid is asleep. I call it "drinking" because the wife makes them strong and it takes me a while to finish one.. lol Feels like drinking to me! Maybe I should call it "sipping"..

Last edited by a moderator:
nah Im sure you guys will be responsible just need to remind you. Buddy of mine was already out of control, lol. Smart dude though, just couldnt stay level headed. This PE exam process is so humbling that I probably will not be too excited outwardly if I passed this test but inside I will be jumping for joy. Like I said before, just waiting to hit print of this resignation letter. Come on NCEES release them would you. lol

I called NCEES and they said that no results are been released yet.

I called NCEES and they said that no results are been released yet.
Were you just asking about PE, or FE as well? Because either that co-worker is lying, or the FE results really are out. And I have no reason to think he's lying.

I'm sure there's enough people on here hitting F5 all day long that someone will post up as soon as there's anything to see in terms of PE results.

Has Anyone elese reverified the information?
I took the FE in Oct, and I have not received the results. I'm in Georgia, and here they release them through the NCEES website, so we should be within the first states to get them. I doubt that Washington results are out yet.

no PE results until after the 8th at the earilest since there is a NucE PE cut score meeting on the 7-8th.

Latest posts

Back