Oct 2012 PE Results Pool

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay so here goes... whomever gets the best guess as to when the first states PE reuslts are released will get a free supporting membership (sorry folks Im an engineer and not full of fatty money but thats all I got to offer) you will also get a free eb.com decal ;)

Just post after this message when you think the results will be out...and we can check who edits posts so no:no:

Who actually cares about having that title? LOL, just saying

I still think that we will get the results by friday 12/14. :hang:

i hope you are right manhappy. Although i dont see how NCEES are going to load up all the results in 7 minutes. I gave them 1.5 hrs.

Why would they upload it on the spot? Wouldn't they already have the results sitting on teh server and just have to give everyone access?

As far as I am concerned, the results / diagnostic stuff is generated when you click on the link. So basically all our info is sitting in their DB

I am hoping today for goodness sake. I think I gave this test a good shot. Cant imagine I got more than 24 questions wrong... I am hoping to become a PE officially very soon now.

Ok lets go for it then 9:07 it is.

NatGAS i dont think you need PE to make your life any easier, sounds like you are absolutely kicking it at work. ;-)

I still think that we will get the results by friday 12/14. :hang:
I'm going with Friday the 14th. I mean, how better can they continue to torture me with this. I'm thinking they come out around 3pm when I'm sure to be standing in the middle of mall with my mom, sister and aunts trying to be happy about discussing which red plate is truely the salmon color so-and-so is looking for. I'll hear a little beep from my pocket and pull out my phone. There will be a text notification that I have an email from NCEES or the state board (I set up both just in case). I will then have to run over and elbow several shoppers out of the way to find the nearest tech store so that I can I "test" out some computer to look up my score. And there, with 20 or 30 nosy people looking over my shoulder I will find out my worth.
Yep. The results are coming out on Friday.

Back