Oct 2012 PE Results Pool

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so kind... Let's hope we all pass, That's is the more important thing, I was confused. Suddenly I forgot the seven multiplication table, 7,14.21.35.42,49,,,, LOL, I miss 28.

Interesting. The votes for this week are catching up to the votes for next week. I'm still sticking with my original prediction for tomorrow being the day. We shall see ...

Interesting. The votes for this week are catching up to the votes for next week. I'm still sticking with my original prediction for tomorrow being the day. We shall see ...

Your optimism is refreshing.

Well, I voted early on thinking that the results would likely be out this week, which would be great, but i voted for next week so that the "virtual high 5" wouold make me feel better about the results being late!! ;0)

Dana, I really miss 28 as well! Good Luck to all!!

Lots of confidance in recent voters in it being this week!

I wonder if my F5 key will survive until the results are out ...

Well, so much for my prediction of today being the day. It's after 5PM back east, so I figure it's over for today. Here's hoping for tomorrow (morning)!

I am in Arizona and according to a coworker his brother took the electrical and recieved results today. can anyone confirm that. I am civil and have seen nothing.

Never listen to anything your brother in laws mothers spa friends masseuse heard from his 5th cousins mechanic. Nobody trusts that guy.

Unless of course you saw the results yourself, which it appears you did not.

My friend's cousin's mother's teacher's father-in-law's dentist said the results were out though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um' date=' he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

[/quote']

^ that's right PE exam takers, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it the results."

;)

ferris-bueller-day-off_article_story_main.jpg

okay so here goes... whomever gets the best guess as to when the first states PE reuslts are released will get a free supporting membership (sorry folks Im an engineer and not full of fatty money but thats all I got to offer) you will also get a free eb.com decal ;)

Just post after this message when you think the results will be out...and we can check who edits posts so no:no:

Back