Oct 2012 PE Results Pool

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok lets go for it then 9:07 it is.

NatGAS i dont think you need PE to make your life any easier, sounds like you are absolutely kicking it at work. ;-)

I am but a PE will just send the self confidence thru the roof!!!!

the results area out! this is confirmed by the dog that lives at the end of my bed. this morning i awoke to find her on the other side. she never sleeps there. this must be a sign of getting very close with our pets is dangerous. oh yeah ncees had to throw it in for the "official" lingo. time for coffee waffles and non silent fillabusters.

New to this site, just registered, stumbled upon this while trying to see how long after NCEES releases the results it will take PA to release them. I'm hoping for before Christmas but not holding my breath.

I will probably spend the rest of the day/week reading over all the threads as I refresh the NCEES website.

I'm going to guess today around 9:30 a.m.

Yup, about an hour and a half from now. That's my guess.

If not today, then next Friday, 12-21-2012, at 9:30 a.m., just shortly before the world ends.

(Reasoning behind thinking - if NCEES were to release them on Friday, results get into email boxes, etc. throughout the day, and many that failed will have the urge to call their state board and/or NCEES demanding to know about a re-score, etc. etc., having the weekend to 'simmer down' will help lessen those calls come Monday)

...that was my theory... with zero substance behind it..... just a theory.

because it's what I would do, if I were NCEES. :D

Just a note, NCEES has already released them to the states. It is now up to the states to release them to the test takers. Many will do this using NCEES' site, but I do not believe this has anything to do with NCEES any longer. It has to do with the state boards' processes of review.

^^Sounds right, not sure why the states take so long with them though. Killing us. :)

I'm going to guess today around 9:30 a.m.

Yup, about an hour and a half from now. That's my guess.

If not today, then next Friday, 12-21-2012, at 9:30 a.m., just shortly before the world ends.

(Reasoning behind thinking - if NCEES were to release them on Friday, results get into email boxes, etc. throughout the day, and many that failed will have the urge to call their state board and/or NCEES demanding to know about a re-score, etc. etc., having the weekend to 'simmer down' will help lessen those calls come Monday)

...that was my theory... with zero substance behind it..... just a theory.

because it's what I would do, if I were NCEES. :D
What time did the first result post hit?

so it would appear that the week ending December 14th was the correct week

By the way congratulations to all that passed!

And of course best of luck to all those who will be taking the exam in April.

Back