Oct 2012 PE Results Pool

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you people would actually read things at the NCEES site instead of bombarding them with emails and calls. The NCEES Dec newsletter has a calendar on the back with the dates and meeting topics.

now i can rest the F5 button knowing that the results cant be release until the PE Nuclear Exam cut score meeting and SE scoring workshop is completed which will all be held June 6th thru the 8th. Just waiting to hit print on the resignation letter, lol.

I think Santa might be wrong, the meeting is for Structures exams. I cant find the meeting for cut score. I believe the exam results will be out on the 6th or the 7th. The NCEES nearly always take 9 days after PS results to send out the PE exam results that mmake it the 6th. e.g tomorrow. Either way one thing is for sure. We are getting very close!!!

Thats true, definitely gettin close to either jubilation or heart ache... either way, I am ready... I tell you its been a long time come as it has for everyone who has either prepared for the FE or PE. I remember the FE like it was yesterday. I had my then girlfriend (now wife) open the letter for me while I waited to hear the results over the phone. When I heard, "you passed" I almost jumped out of my shoes, lol. Its so funny when I was at FSU I didnt even understand the significance of these exams, really not until after I graduated... Maybe I too busy partying it up. lol.

He may actually be right. It's on their license exchange newsletter. The reason this would be needed (over any other discipline) is because they changed the exam specifications in October.

If you people would actually read things at the NCEES site instead of bombarding them with emails and calls. The NCEES Dec newsletter has a calendar on the back with the dates and meeting topics.
I make it a point to read the newsletter, it's generally interesting and a good way to keep up on the industry.

A friend told me that the Lousiana board sent out an email that said the PE results will be out within the week. But there is no real way to tell.

A friend told me that the Lousiana board sent out an email that said the PE results will be out within the week. But there is no real way to tell.
I understood that the PE results will be out within this week and i hope that i am wright.

God be with all of us. waiting ambiguous thing with no previous information (No clear result date with no clear passing score)!!!!!

Im thinking the week of Dec. 10th thru 14th. But right now would be even better.

"They are what we thought they were, if you want to crown their azz... then crown em' " (Dennis Green - Arizona Cardinals coach)

u r right, with no transparency makes it so much more difficult to predict the outcome...

"They are what we thought they were, if you want to crown their azz... then crown em' " (Dennis Green - Arizona Cardinals coach)

Back