NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Pick 'em league started if anyone is interested. PM me and I can send you the info. It will depend on how many join up but right now I have the fee set at $5. If all my current invitees join, there will be 12 players.

I'm doing one at work (my first) its already gotten a little annoying with the 25 emails sent out a day.. we just did draft last night. Im trying to be "sociable" at work... so I am going to stick with just one this year..

I got Aaron Rodgers and the Broncos defense :(

This just in - Geno Smith is f*cking terrible.

Nope. That is NOT just in. I've said it for a long time now. He was our QB, and always overated. : :wv: :

If you go back through EB threads of old, I badmouthed him repeatedly back at WV when he was a "Heisman front-runner". It stood true even back then, as he was trashed the minute they played anyone with defense.

I'm doing one at work (my first) its already gotten a little annoying with the 25 emails sent out a day.. we just did draft last night. Im trying to be "sociable" at work... so I am going to stick with just one this year..

I got Aaron Rodgers and the Broncos defense :(
Solid QB choice. Can't speak for the defense though.

And the league I have set up is just a pick 'em league. You just pick which teams will win each week and assign confidence points to them accordingly. No drafting or worrying about players and such. I actually don't have time for draft leagues anymore. Pick 'ems are still fun and require minimal effort.

So I've seen no real "national" outcry about Michal Sam getting cut from the St. Luis Rams, but that didn't stop Colin Cowherd to talking about it for his entire show today...

now news reporting he is going to Cowgirls....

and yes I always refer to them as the Cowgirls.. look it up!!!!

I just found it odd to see a lot of pre-emptive sports talk show defending the NFL when I hadn't seen anyone in the media claiming that the Rams were homophobes...

Looking forward to Thursday's season opener game! Glad football is finally back.

Back