NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was a good game. excited to see how the hawks will utilize percy harvin this season. earl thomas will find his rythym as punt returner (i.e. he'll learn what a fair catch is) but i'd also be fine if they pull him from that position and just let him do what he does best.

As a football fan without any attachments with teams, Seattle looked unbeatable. A healthy Harvin will make things hard for DC all over the league. The guy can run and receive the ball, lethal weapon. I am more impressed with Russel Wilson every time I see him playing. Does not look like he is starting a career but more like a seasoned veteran. Lynch is truly a beast. Rodgers did not challenge Sherman. Nothing else needs to be said.

It was sad to see GB's offense struggling but that is a credit to the Seahawks' defense. The Packers should put this game behind an move forward thinking that was the toughest defense they will face the whole regular season. It should be easier from now on...should be.

10606261_10152648092989030_2277122021853941734_n.jpg

Green Bay isn't the team it was only a few years ago. Rodgers is still good, but his running back is average, O-line is weak, their WR's are inconsistent, and their defense really isn't that good. They struggled tackling, and it was obvious they really miss Raji in the center of their D-line.

When does Dallas cowboy up and start playing football?

Back