NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More importantly, they called it and marched them back 15 yards.

Really wish the Browns had won that game. They gave it a hell of a run.

16101_323711554467593_5417619648676995692_n.png

so he was suffering from Cutler Syndrome...interception after interception after interception. luckily Jay didn't have that major of a case of Cutler syndrome yesterday. It was more of his teammates suffering from performance anxiety since they didn't really play in preseason.

so he was suffering from Cutler Syndrome...interception after interception after interception. luckily Jay didn't have that major of a case of Cutler syndrome yesterday. It was more of his teammates suffering from performance anxiety since they didn't really play in preseason.
yeah, I was surprised to see that Chicago lost to Buffalo yesterday.

LOL @ Chicago losing to da Bills. <smh>

LOL even more that the Patriots lost to Miami. VT would be uttering a number of expletives after the game I imagine.

Friggin' Atlanta screwed up my pick 'em score too. LOL

Either way, it was GREAT to have football on Sunday again.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ Chicago losing to da Bears. <smh>

LOL even more that the Patriots lost to Miami. VT would be uttering a number of expletives after the game I imagine.

Friggin' Atlanta screwed up my pick 'em score too. LOL

Either way, it was GREAT to have football on Sunday again.
Yes. Yes he would have.

I didn't even know the Falcons were on TV out here until half time, I am so used to them only showing (aside from Denver) Kansas City/Arizona/Green Bay/ that I didn't even look and about fell out of my chair when I flipped around and saw they were on..

^ I'm going to Frozen On Ice this weekend. Mike, do you want to come along?

^ I'm going to Frozen On Ice this weekend. Mike, do you want to come along?
really quick to not highjack this thread on this topic, but I looked online at the ticket prices and was like NFW. I will just have to be a disappointment to my daughter yet again. I'm sure she'll get used to it though

I'm going on Saturday as to not miss any football on Sunday. Maybe the Vikings will let the Pats win.

A few thoughts on the weekend:

Fuck the Bears. In my $25 survivor pool I picked them. Good thing the winner doesn't get over $2k. Oh wait...

Glad the Falcons won. It was a good game, unfortunately I missed OT because I had to mow the yard.

Broncos should not be happy about that win at all. If they play like that in 2 weeks they will get destroyed by Seattle....again.

I am VERY happy that every team in the AFC East won EXCEPT for New England (sorry VTE).

Cowboys looked like an absolute joke.

So I just saw that the Ravens have terminated Ray Rice's contract as a result of the leaked TMZ video.

8b5a3690412f85730c08fcfe2a5df15a.jpg

I stepped out to pee during our office draft and got rice by autodraft.... I'm glad I will be able to drop him!

Back