NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52c73f1c4b6bf.preview-620.jpg

LOL, and here's a brief view of the Giants' performance:

tumblr_lvupsk2crR1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

HULK SMASH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
giants_packers_manning_rodgers.jpg

First, power rankings mean shit, esp in the preseason. over the last 10 seasons, I believe about half of the super bowl champions were a function of a WC team getting hot at the end of the season.

Second, Eli 2, whining rodgers 1.

Third, this:

tumblr_lxw8rlgryV1qlmnoeo1_500.jpg

And then NJ saying the NYG are currently 4-0 then turn around and say preseason is worthless. :facepalm:
I was merely answering his question at the time. I wholeheartedly don't think that the preseason is worth anything

Last edited by a moderator:
And then NJ saying the NYG are currently 4-0 then turn around and say preseason is worthless. :facepalm:
I was merely answering his question at the time. I wholeheartedly don't think that the preseason is worth anything
Banned for contradicting his own argument.
:plusone: And now you owe us 20 laps around the bar rook.

better luck in the syrup chugging contest?

Banned for contradicting his own argument.
I'm fairly confident that I did not contradict myself. I was asked how they were doing to which I provided an accurate answer

So even the Broncos kicker is on the Juice what's this world coming to when even the kickers have to take Juice

Back