NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even want to know how many times I have checked the f****n website today. TOO MANY.

Makes me wonder what they are doing up there...oh yea, we all know the answer to that one.

Good Luck Everyone, Amazing that it takes three months to grade a multiple choice test.

I wonder if the guy who is entering them in for the website is reading this board....

IF SO..

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to FSU from 98 to 02....it was the best 4.5 years of my life. Ahh yes, the good ole FSU-FAMU COE...a different world then the main campus. I was there for some of the best FSU football years too. Crazy times...good times.
Are you working there now? I used to work with Barkley Consulting while I was a student there. Great little firm with good people.

I miss having a good place to go drink every night of the week, with beautiful woman, good music & all for like $5. Ahhh...the good ole days.

I went back for the first time this summer for a friends wedding. You are right, the place has undergone a major change...for the better though. I see that the hell hole of my first year Kellum hall is still standing though, that surprised me.
I started my graduate classes way, way back in 2001. Initially, I was just taking classes in subjects to help out with work but then I realized I should just parlay all of those classes into a degree. I continued to take classes up until last semester, even though I had exceeded the requisite # of classes back in 2003. I just have to finish the grad project which I took an "I" with the anticipation that I will still make a December graduation - hoping to defend sometime in the next month or so.

I work in Tallahassee for a state agency. :ph34r: Once graduate school is complete I will be moving on to something bigger and better though! :)

Tallahassee has gotten better in a number of ways but the job market has been and always will be in a major rut. It is really unfortunate too - it would be a nice place to stay if market pay wasn't so bad compared with other cities even in Florida.

Good to meet a fellow alum! :thumbs:

JR

i just got home and the mailbox contained...........................

nothing......except the usual crap

i guess another day of waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
They started early this morning! Already added 4 names....hopefully today will be the last day of this torment.

you spoke too soon, itstime for a 4 hour coffee break.

the torment only ends if your name begins with an M

nothing today................again............

tomorrow i will try to resist checking the states website till after lunch.

i wonder how many pages of posts we'll be on when results start to arrive?

nothing today................again............
tomorrow i will try to resist checking the states website till after lunch.

i wonder how many pages of posts we'll be on when results start to arrive?
Get on that site, ccollet! They are back on the C's again!

Get on that site, ccollet! They are back on the C's again!
i just looked

they started with cook, collet is probably 1 before that If i passed)

hopefully they will work backwards or thru the C's randomly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back