NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No letter for me either.

Funny ehh JR....why is a Gator living in Tally anyway? Too many horses for you in Gainesville?

FSU BABY!!!!

Funny ehh JR....why is a Gator living in Tally anyway? Too many horses for you in Gainesville?
FSU BABY!!!!
I would much prefer to live in Gainesville over Tallahassee. I actually got my academic start in Tallahassee - I was going to major in physics until I realized that just wasn't going to mesh well with me. A friend nudged me towards engineering and I went to UF because ... it is the ONLY engineering college in Florida! :D

I am finishing my MS at FSU but that is at the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering - not at the main campus. I drove by the main campus last night - it has change A LOT in just the past year or two much less several since I started graduate classes.

I seem to be an island unto myself at work ... but I still PROUDLY wear my colors and display my
gator.gif

:woot:

Best wishes for speedy and POSITIVE results! :)

JR

Somebody just woke up at their desk! They just added 085435! (big whoop - it isn't my name, so why do I care?)

I'm already in albany, who do you want me to slap?

never mind, they probably left for the day by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already in albany, who do you want me to slap?
you need to slap whomever is entering 2 licenses per day on the website. I'm sure they are just sitting on his his/her desk in a pile. I've been to Albany several times and there isn't much to do so they should be at their desk working :)

I PASSED!!

- my road test when I was 17.

Sorry, I'm getting a little bored now. :brickwall:

Please don't ban me! Just having a little fun.

Took them all morning, but they have made it back to their desk! They just added 085436! But now it is lunch time, so who know's what is next. :Locolaugh:

They are up to 085438...it looks like these are applicants from other states though (Reciprocity)...

I went to FSU from 98 to 02....it was the best 4.5 years of my life. Ahh yes, the good ole FSU-FAMU COE...a different world then the main campus. I was there for some of the best FSU football years too. Crazy times...good times.

Are you working there now? I used to work with Barkley Consulting while I was a student there. Great little firm with good people.

I miss having a good place to go drink every night of the week, with beautiful woman, good music & all for like $5. Ahhh...the good ole days.

I went back for the first time this summer for a friends wedding. You are right, the place has undergone a major change...for the better though. I see that the hell hole of my first year Kellum hall is still standing though, that surprised me.

Hopefully they get more than 12 people this time.
Does anyone know if they wait to enter them on the website prior to sending out the letters?
not sure but I would sure hope so. If they supposedly mailed the letters from NC on the 3rd, they should be here by now

not sure but I would sure hope so. If they supposedly mailed the letters from NC on the 3rd, they should be here by now
I was gonna post that I got the letter before the name was posted, but then again I failed last time so my name never would show up.

Latest posts

Back