NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! NYS Board is up to the C's. I am a K, so I will probably get my letter before I am posted (if I passed, which I don't expect to). Good luck to all of my fellow New Yorkers. I will probably see some of you in Brooklyn in April.
well, if they are up to the C's..i guess i am getting a thick envelope, my name hasn't popped up on the state's website.

(kinda what i thought)

well, if they are up to the C's..i guess i am getting a thick envelope, my name hasn't popped up on the state's website.
(kinda what i thought)
Don't give up. I said "up to the C's". It doesn't look like they are through them, though.

Mail came. Nothing today on Long Island. :multiplespotting:

(not really looking forward to the news)

nothing in the mail in The Bronx either. one of the "Cs" on the website is in my office and he has been drinking since yesterday

when you say "up to the c's" are you searching by number?

and

no letter in Saratoga either, and we're just north of Albany, but i thought the letter came right from Castle.

and

no letter in Saratoga either, and we're just north of Albany, but i thought the letter came right from Castle.
yeah, the last number they posted was actually a "B" name. not sure about the order they are entering them in because my colleague is a C name and he is listed before the last B names posted.

but you are right about the letter coming from Castle which is in NC so it may take up to a week. If they really mailed them on the 3rd like they said then it could take up until the 10th. depending on how hard the state gov't employees in Albany plan on working, we'll probably see results online before we receive the letter.

this wait is driving me crazy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone took se ii from new york? do they send the se ii results at the same time with pe and fe ones? people from castle are talking about 4 months, which would be not fair considering the exam is in early april and some states got their results around xmas.

and

Yeah, I just went to the last number (trial and error). I noticed that (as BDPE said) the A's, B's and C's were not necessarily alphebetical, meaning although they have poseted some C's, they may not be done with the A's or B's.

Does that make sense? :jerkit:

Don't give up hope yet. When mine was posted, I don't think it was strickly alphabetical. They did the transfers from other states then NY tests, but they did jump around a little.

HANG IN THERE!! :smileyballs:

I noticed they started putting the new licenses up around 130pm on Friday and stopped exactly at 330pm. Nothing new entered today....what is the dealie yo? I know some guy has a stack of paper on his desk that is just waiting to be entered.

I noticed they started putting the new licenses up around 130pm on Friday and stopped exactly at 330pm. Nothing new entered today....what is the dealie yo? I know some guy has a stack of paper on his desk that is just waiting to be entered.
it looks like they started at 3:30pm today. they have entered 3 so far.

They are up to 085434 now. This guy is taking his sweet a** time entering them....I almost wish I didn't know about this webpage thing. It would have been easier to just come home one day to a letter...good or bad. I don't know how many people pass in NY state each year, but it looks like only about 50 or so have been entered so far for the Oct 07 test. At this rate we won't know until next year!

They are up to 085434 now. This guy is taking his sweet a** time entering them....I almost wish I didn't know about this webpage thing. It would have been easier to just come home one day to a letter...good or bad. I don't know how many people pass in NY state each year, but it looks like only about 50 or so have been entered so far for the Oct 07 test. At this rate we won't know until next year!
i think you are going to pass. crossing my fingers.

and you are right, that department needs serious some help! i called them today again about se 2 exam, and she still has no idea what i am talking about. the best answer they come up is -call castle-

i think you are going to pass. crossing my fingers.
and you are right, that department needs serious some help! i called them today again about se 2 exam, and she still has no idea what i am talking about. the best answer they come up is -call castle-
Well we can relax till we get home and check the mail.

It past 4:30, and i'm sure he has left for the day.

c

he/she waited until 3:30 to start entering them and only put in 12

he/she waited until 3:30 to start entering them and only put in 12
That would actually be funny like
10.gif
if it were so tragically sad !!!! :bawling:

It has been THIS long ... just a little longer folks! Good luck!

JR

no letter today...........one more day that i didn't fail........haha

Back