NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got the letter today and I am thrilled to say I passed the PE exam. I live in NJ, so hopefully the letters will arrive in NY Saturday for the rest of you. Best of luck!
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Well, I got the letter today and I am thrilled to say I passed the PE exam. I live in NJ, so hopefully the letters will arrive in NY Saturday for the rest of you. Best of luck!
congratulations !!! :thumbs:

MY WIFE JUST CALLED. THE RESULTS ARE AT MY HOUSE TO. IN CT.

I DON'T WANT HER TO OPEN THEM...I NEED TO DO THIS.

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY....ERIK_RIT...WAS YOUR NAME ON THE WEBPAGE?

you will pass!!!

congrats! to erik_rit...

whoa!!! that is crazy. you need to be on the phone with someone right now
i got a stupid answer after calling 10 times, i guess. they are saying the letter i got is an computer generated one for pe examinees, and should be ignored since i am already an pe. they claim that they are going to send se 2 exam results tonight.

Woooo Hoooo

Ok, NY results for FE Exam [SIZE=14pt]PASS[/SIZE] :multiplespotting:

I though for sure I failed!

OK, just to be sure I only get 1 letter for both AM and PM portions??

Rusty

I had been checking the web site all throughout the morning and there were no new licenses posted. I then got a call from mywife who informed me I received the letter in the mail. I rushed home at 2:00pm to open the letter which notified me of my passing. Then around 3:30 I checked the website and my name was there. So my name appears there now, but after I opened the letter. Funny, it would have been nice if my name had been posted earlier. Waiting for the letter was agonizing.

HOLY CRAP! I passed. This is my 2nd try.

When I noticed that the envelope was thin I started shaking uncontrollably. HAHA!!

Also, the website still does not show my name.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.

I got my results today. the thickness of the envelope says it all. no need to open :brickwall:
although i hope for a different outcome for all of us,

i'm sure i'll be with you in april.

i wish there was somethin to say to help. but i remember the way i felt 6 months ago when i got my results and i just needed time to regroup. I'm sure if you (and I) keep trying, WE WILL PASS.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that.. where do you live? do you need any structural help?
considering I didn't study any structural (my worst subject in college), I was shocked to get 5/8 of them right in the AM

I took Civil with Transpo Depth. Geo and WR did me in :brickwall:

I got my results today. the thickness of the envelope says it all. no need to open :brickwall:
Sorry to hear .. :(

Reading your other information, it sounds like the added construction subject should help boost your score since many of the subjects seem to be taken from the transportation module.

Best of luck in your preparations! As you start to prepared, check out the Civil PE Exam Preparation forums - lots of good stuff there.

Regards,

JR

Latest posts

Back