NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may inject a little humor into this process ....

Watching the posts in this thread over this past week makes me feel like we should be enlisting the help of Wolf Blitzer and broadcasting on CNN (ala Connecticut Democratic Primary)....

This just in ... the exam sites are closed and with the few princincts that are reporting at this point we can't actually declare a result yet because the race is too close to call.
How do we even say WHEN the reporting date is if only a handful of candidates are reported each day?? :dunno:

Am I right????!!!!

JR

guys,

do not give up hope untill you get the letter!!

I passed last Octobers exam and did not get my number untill April.

If you did not take your FE exam in New York and passed the PE in New York, your file will not be flagged for a number untill you call and ask. Happened to me and my husband.

Hang in there.

If I may inject a little humor into this process ....
Watching the posts in this thread over this past week makes me feel like we should be enlisting the help of Wolf Blitzer and broadcasting on CNN (ala Connecticut Democratic Primary)....

How do we even say WHEN the reporting date is if only a handful of candidates are reported each day?? :dunno:

Am I right????!!!!

JR
I say the reporting date is the first date that everybody gets their letter. I am sure everyone receives within a 2 or maybe 3-day period. Postings on the NYS Board don't count as "the" date in my book.

I say the reporting date is the first date that everybody gets their letter. I am sure everyone receives within a 2 or maybe 3-day period. Postings on the NYS Board don't count as "the" date in my book.
I called Castle Worldwide this morning. They stated that the notification letters were mailed out yesterday (1/09/08). Since they are coming from NC, we'll be lucky to receive them on Saturday depending on your location.

I called Castle Worldwide this morning. They stated that the notification letters were mailed out yesterday (1/09/08). Since they are coming from NC, we'll be lucky to receive them on Saturday depending on your location.
sounds more like Monday to me :brickwall:

thats great to know, the waiting/anticipation will go alot easier.

every day when i have been opening the mailbox i've been getting a funny feeling when i peek in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

I get my letter yasterday 1/10/08 and i PAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSED the FE after 3 times .....thanks and I wish all of you good luck...

They posted two more names...

That seems to be the deal, 2 names a day, right before lunch.

They posted two more names...
That seems to be the deal, 2 names a day, right before lunch.
[SIZE=12pt]I just checked the website, they inputted 4 today, that’s a record. (1 per hour)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She better watch out, if she keeps entering them that fast she may get a cramp.[/SIZE]

i took the se 2 in fall. just got the letter few minutes ago and it is saying DNA (did not attempt). anyone have/had same situtations? i hope they did not lose my exam.

Latest posts

Back