NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another day, nothing in the mail, my buddy in Albany got his letter (thick) yesterday. I'm 15 miles north of him, but i can't believe the Post Office is that much slower. Maybe I did so good that they are reviewing the test to see if i cheated. hahaha..

looks to be monday,,,i hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
results are in F

[SIZE=12pt]Breadth - AM[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Envir. 50% - 4/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Geo. 38% - 3/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Struct. 63% - 5/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Transp. 75% - 6/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]WS 63% - 5/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Depth - PM[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Traffic Anlys. 67% - 6/9[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Traffic Plan 75% - 6/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Traffic Design 89% - 8/9[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Geotech. 83% - 5/6[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Water Resours 63% - 5/8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That’s a total of 23/40 in the morning and 31/40 in the afternoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

For a grand total of 54/80

results are in F

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That’s a total of 23/40 in the morning and 31/40 in the afternoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

sorry to hear that. that had to be close to passing. 54/80 = .675, they must've gone on a straight 56/80 = 70% passing line

guys,

i passed se 2 (first time). wish you the best.

now i have to find state to get SE license or try se 3 in washington.

results are in F

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Sorry ccollet. I failed too, didn't open the envelope yet. I will probably post my results after I look muyself!

Sorry ccollet. I failed too, didn't open the envelope yet. I will probably post my results after I look muyself!
:smileyballs:

right now i can't even think about getting ready to attempt it again, so i'm going to take the advice from other members and try to totally forget about it for a week or two, then look at registering for the april test. And Feb. 1 start studying.

i am a little upset, but i know that i only studied around 10 hours for this attempt (i was just to busy w/ work and home)

so if i give it a couple hours a day till April I should be ready.

:smileyballs: right now i can't even think about getting ready to attempt it again, so i'm going to take the advice from other members and try to totally forget about it for a week or two, then look at registering for the april test. And Feb. 1 start studying.

i am a little upset, but i know that i only studied around 10 hours for this attempt (i was just to busy w/ work and home)

That is REALLY close with 10 hours! You will definately crank it out in April with moderate studying. The only thing that worries me is this new Construction module. Are there any study guides for this yet?

:smileyballs: right now i can't even think about getting ready to attempt it again, so i'm going to take the advice from other members and try to totally forget about it for a week or two, then look at registering for the april test. And Feb. 1 start studying.

That is REALLY close with 10 hours! You will definately crank it out in April with moderate studying. The only thing that worries me is this new Construction module. Are there any study guides for this yet?

OOPS sorry for the double post.

That is REALLY close with 10 hours! You will definately crank it out in April with moderate studying. The only thing that worries me is this new Construction module. Are there any study guides for this yet?OOPS sorry for the double post.
10 hours, but this is my second attempt, and the 1st time I took the test I did study alot more.

Back