FE exam results October 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt. I just did the live chat as well. She told me that the state already has the results, NCEES is just waiting for the state to give them permission to post.
:waiting: see, they ARE playing with us.

Was it a good percentage?
80%....could have been better, but not bad....Its good enough the pass, which is all I cared about...I have a few friends who got 69% which is heartbreaking.
this is why just pass/fail is SOOOO much better
I agree. I do think it's good the give out the diagnostic for those who failed, so they can work on what they need to, but the actual percentage for those who pass isn't necessary. I admit it was weird for me, because this morning when I got the email all I cared about was a passing score. When I saw Pass I was crazy happy, but then I saw the score and got a little greedy. I know it shouldn't matter because passing is really all that matters...

170/240 is a failing grade? That's a bit discouraging.

I just got word from Continental Testing for IL that the FE results will be posted "In a day or so." Here's hoping that isn't lip service.

RESULTS ARE OUT ON CONTINENTAL TESTING FOR IL AS OF RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!

PASSED!

WAHOOOO!

Passed the FE and the PE, both taken back-to-back this past October!

RESULTS ARE OUT ON CONTINENTAL TESTING FOR IL AS OF RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!

PASSED!

WAHOOOO!

Passed the FE and the PE, both taken back-to-back this past October!
That's excellent new. Congrats!!!

Latest posts

Back