FE exam results October 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched the names of a couple of my buddies that took at as well and they were all pending. I'm active though. Maybe they actually do have the results and just aren't supposed to let us know yet and they changed yours because you called.
I guess I shouldn't have called. :laugh:
haha either that or I just got my hopes up for no reason too :unsure:

Passed!

10 years out of college...passed from the first shot.

BTW: I'm in Alberta, Canada

I took Other Disciplines both morning and afternoon.

Thank GOD

Congrats to those who passed.

If your ncees account says "scheduled," then your results are not in yet.

Matt try checking your license again on the state website, a friend of mine who was pending yesterday still is pending but now has a license number

Matt try checking your license again on the state website, a friend of mine who was pending yesterday still is pending but now has a license number
Thanks for the heads up. I've been checking obsessively for the last 24 hours and will continue to do so.

Hakeem,

What does your NCEES account say? Mine still says:

Exam

Date Taken

Board

Site

Status

FE Other Disciplines

10/26/2013

Rhode Island PE

Scottish Rite Cathedral (Masonic Center)

Scheduled

Anyone from Illinois get their results? Continental testing has no result for me, but the exam date changed, oddly. That makes me nervous, like I failed and that's the next year date I can take... Anyone else have a result or date change via

Hakeem,

Exam Date Taken Board Site Status FE Other Disciplines 10/26/2013 Rhode Island PE Scottish Rite Cathedral (Masonic Center) Scheduled —

Mine says the same exact thing. On the state website do you still have a license number or does it just say EIT ?

Hakeem,

Exam Date Taken Board Site Status FE Other Disciplines 10/26/2013 Rhode Island PE Scottish Rite Cathedral (Masonic Center) Scheduled —

Mine says the same exact thing. On the state website do you still have a license number or does it just say EIT ?
I'm still pending in the e-license database.

Hakeem,

I'm still pending in the e-license database.

Pretty nerve racking. I'll pray for the both of us haha

I just checked NCEES and I was shocked to see that I passed!!!!!!!! This was my 3rd time taking it and I am so happy its over for now!!!

By the way, I never received an email from ncees so they might still be sending it.

Im in New York!

Back