FE exam results October 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing for PA on NCEES but you can get your pass/fail results from PCSHQ.com
Does anyone know if a certificate will be mailed in the case that you passed in PA? I've seen my status on PCSHQ.com, but I still keep checking the PA Engineering Board to see if I'm listed as an official E.I.T. (not as of yet), nor have I received an "official" email stating that I passed (which I was kind of expecting). I guess I'm just looking for a second source that says I passed.... You say something on the NCEES website will be updated???

Still nothing for PA on NCEES but you can get your pass/fail results from PCSHQ.com
Does anyone know if a certificate will be mailed in the case that you passed in PA? I've seen my status on PCSHQ.com, but I still keep checking the PA Engineering Board to see if I'm listed as an official E.I.T. (not as of yet), nor have I received an "official" email stating that I passed (which I was kind of expecting). I guess I'm just looking for a second source that says I passed.... You say something on the NCEES website will be updated???
You have to request the phsyical certificate. You can download it from this page http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/state_registration_board_for_professional_engineers,_land_surveyors_and_geologists/12510/licensure_information/572026.

It's right under the bold writing: "If you have not passed both the Fundamentals and Principles/Practices Examinations, please visit www.pcshq.com for the appropriate application"

I can't believe PCS has had the results since December 17th and NCEES still hasn't updated.

You have to request the phsyical certificate. You can download it from this page http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/state_registration_board_for_professional_engineers,_land_surveyors_and_geologists/12510/licensure_information/572026.

It's right under the bold writing: "If you have not passed both the Fundamentals and Principles/Practices Examinations, please visit www.pcshq.com for the appropriate application"

I can't believe PCS has had the results since December 17th and NCEES still hasn't updated.
Thanks for the link! $15 for a certifcate? I think I'll take that $15 and apply it to purchasing my references for the PE. I've just started to look at this and I think references and problem books are going to be over $500. That's a lot of cash...

On another topic: "Brewer first..." You homebrew? I concluded my exam day with several apfelweins and my Oktoberfest. It was kind of my reward for surviving. The three months of studying hit my inventory hard though- night caps after studying and no time to brew.

Thanks for the link! $15 for a certifcate? I think I'll take that $15 and apply it to purchasing my references for the PE. I've just started to look at this and I think references and problem books are going to be over $500. That's a lot of cash...

On another topic: "Brewer first..." You homebrew? I concluded my exam day with several apfelweins and my Oktoberfest. It was kind of my reward for surviving. The three months of studying hit my inventory hard though- night caps after studying and no time to brew.
Oh yes I homebrew. Started this year, 16 batches under my belt, 11 all grain. I finished exam day with a Founders Breakfast stout and some of my pumpkin ale. Cheers!

I just joined these forums recently to read up on PE exam prep, but thought I'd share here that I also passed FE this fall (Colorado, electrical, first sitting, found out a few weeks ago). I'm already starting into the study routine for the PE (power) in April.

For others who may be taking the two exams in succession, what are your thoughts on using the EIT/EI title in the interim? Not planning on getting new business cards or anything in the meantime.

Also, for those curious, I was able to get approval from the Colorado DORA to sit for both exams (FE and PE) with a single application, but they specified that I would not be allowed to take both on the same weekend.

I just joined these forums recently to read up on PE exam prep, but thought I'd share here that I also passed FE this fall (Colorado, electrical, first sitting, found out a few weeks ago). I'm already starting into the study routine for the PE (power) in April.

For others who may be taking the two exams in succession, what are your thoughts on using the EIT/EI title in the interim? Not planning on getting new business cards or anything in the meantime.

Also, for those curious, I was able to get approval from the Colorado DORA to sit for both exams (FE and PE) with a single application, but they specified that I would not be allowed to take both on the same weekend.
Take a look in this thread and post # for some similar discussion regarding the EIT/EI title usage:

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20494&page=15&p=7084422#entry7084422

I finally found my eit registration number online. I'm wondering if I'll receive a letter/email from the state.

Back