Fantasy Football

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, need a replacement RB for Moreno.... :brickwall:
You never really had anything to begin with considering we call him No-show Moreno here in Denver.

Im definately glad I decided to keep Gronkowski with NE. He's paid off so far.

Dang, need a replacement RB for Moreno.... :brickwall:
You never really had anything to begin with considering we call him No-show Moreno here in Denver.

Im definately glad I decided to keep Gronkowski with NE. He's paid off so far.
I'm finding that out very quickly. LOL Gronkowski and Henderson sure paid off this week.

Braylon Edwards or Calvin Johnson? Calvin is a beast but he's listed as questionable...
I have Johnson as well. Looks like it will be a gameday decision unfortunately. Watch those reports. Edwards is a suitable substitute but he burned me last year so I would keep Johnson in until the last possible minute if it were me.
That's what I'm doing--thanks for helping me not think I'm crazy!
Hope you kept Johnson in there like I did. Great week! My defense scored 0 points this week but even with that, I still put up 167 points. Record week!

Need Manningham to get a TD tonight so I'll be 3-0 this week.

Saints D got me some points (thanks Bears Oline)

Plax got me nothing though

I have Jamaal Charles, Arian Foster and Felix Jones ... pretty much a who's-who of hurt RBs.

Braylon Edwards or Calvin Johnson? Calvin is a beast but he's listed as questionable...
I have Johnson as well. Looks like it will be a gameday decision unfortunately. Watch those reports. Edwards is a suitable substitute but he burned me last year so I would keep Johnson in until the last possible minute if it were me.
That's what I'm doing--thanks for helping me not think I'm crazy!
Hope you kept Johnson in there like I did. Great week! My defense scored 0 points this week but even with that, I still put up 167 points. Record week!

Kept him in and am glad I did! Thanks for the vote of confidence

Manningham laying an egg

and has a concussion that knocked him out the 2nd half.

I need a new WR who should I look for on waivers. I have:

Manningham

Ohcocinco

Burress

Edwards

Also have Antonio Gates or Witten for a trade as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Which 3 WR's do I start:

The 3 I have starting now:

Brandon Marshall (Mia@ Cle)

Kenny Britt (Tenn v Den)

Deion Branch (NE @ Buf)

Bench:

Brandon Lloyd (Den @ Ten)

Devery Henderson (NE v Hou)

The only one I'm 100% for sure starting is Britt. Henderson has been putting up good numbers, but he's always been streaky, Lloyd is another #1 starter but bailed at the last minute last week due to injury, Branch seems to be a good one to start with Hernandez (TE for NE) out, and I have no idea on Marshall but I like the Mia @ Cle matchup.

Thoughts?

Manningham laying an eggand has a concussion that knocked him out the 2nd half.

I need a new WR who should I look for on waivers. I have:

Manningham

Ohcocinco

Burress

Edwards

Also have Antonio Gates or Witten for a trade as well
Deckers from Denver would be a good pickup with the injuries at the WR position. I think he's up to Denver's #2 spot now, but I wouldn't expect him to stay there long. Nate Burleson with Detroit is also putting up some good numbers and probably will continue to as long as Stafford is healthy.

Which 3 WR's do I start:

Kenny Britt (Tenn v Den)

Deion Branch (NE @ Buf)

Bench:

The only one I'm 100% for sure starting is Britt. Henderson has been putting up good numbers, but he's always been streaky, Lloyd is another #1 starter but bailed at the last minute last week due to injury, Branch seems to be a good one to start with Hernandez (TE for NE) out, and I have no idea on Marshall but I like the Mia @ Cle matchup.

Thoughts?
My thoughts, I'm starting Branch in my league as Buffalo doesn't have a good pass defense and he will be targeted by Brady. Marshall is the no. 1 wide-out for Miami going against Cleveland. He's a must-start. I'd probably go Britt over Lloyd since the game is in TN. Henderson has put up two solid weeks of scoring and may have a 3rd since it's a home game for the Saints. But I agree he is and has been streaky (I had him last season).

On my end, I need a running back to fill the "No Show" Moreno hole. No one wants to trade me for Cam Newton and the FA list is pretty slim at this point. I ended up going with Williams last week who got me NEGATIVE 2 points. :brickwall: This week I picked up Bush off waivers. Not too happy about that but hopefully he puts something up in the POSITIVE. :eek:ldman:

I dropped Edwards for Simpson

And he got popped for drugs. I'm going to wait and see I think for this week.

Which Bush? Michael or Reggie?

Which 3 WR's do I start:

Kenny Britt (Tenn v Den)

Deion Branch (NE @ Buf)

Bench:

Thoughts?
My thoughts, I'm starting Branch in my league as Buffalo doesn't have a good pass defense and he will be targeted by Brady. Marshall is the no. 1 wide-out for Miami going against Cleveland. He's a must-start. I'd probably go Britt over Lloyd since the game is in TN. Henderson has put up two solid weeks of scoring and may have a 3rd since it's a home game for the Saints. But I agree he is and has been streaky (I had him last season).

On my end, I need a running back to fill the "No Show" Moreno hole. No one wants to trade me for Cam Newton and the FA list is pretty slim at this point. I ended up going with Williams last week who got me NEGATIVE 2 points. :brickwall: This week I picked up Bush off waivers. Not too happy about that but hopefully he puts something up in the POSITIVE. :eek:ldman:
McGahee isn't a horrible option with No-show out, but Denver still doesn't have a very threatening running game. It's hard to figure out who will become the new #1 RB for KC plus the fact that KC sucks right now, but that might be a place to look (Dexter McCluster or Thomas Jones). I've seen Addai (Ind.) available in alot of leagues too, but they also suck right now. Other than that, I've got nothing.

Which 3 WR's do I start:

Kenny Britt (Tenn v Den)

Deion Branch (NE @ Buf)

Bench:

Thoughts?

Branch turned into a complete bust this week.

my entire team sucked

burress, ohcocinco, blount, turner, Saints D/ST.

only good spot was Brees and Rackers, but I still have Witten to go tonight.

Kenny Britt went bad for me too. Posted 18 yards and a fumble then got sidelined with a knee injury, which may keep him sidelined for a few weeks. Dammit.

Branch turned into a complete bust this week.
Yeah that sucked for my one league but I was still able to put up 139 points. I should have started Mark Ingram instead of Branch. Oh well. Still stinking it up in my other league. Bush got me a whopping 1 point with 24 yds and a fumble. Great :brickwall: . Brees helped me out in that one though.

Kenny Britt went bad for me too. Posted 18 yards and a fumble then got sidelined with a knee injury, which may keep him sidelined for a few weeks. Dammit.
No...he is having season-ending knee surgery. You need another WR...stat.
Haven't seen the update on the surgery part. I knew he was done for at least 2-3, but season ending really hurts my team.

Back