Fantasy Football anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, ESPN default is 2-weeks per playoff round. It's weird and I don't really like it. I guess it helps protect from randomness.

All I know is that I am not winning (Cant find the standings)

Dak and the Cowboys suck but I am glad he got some garbage yardage late in the game last night!

yeah, ESPN default is 2-weeks per playoff round. It's weird and I don't really like it. I guess it helps protect from randomness.
Everyone Ive done was always 1 week, so I was confused. This way can also help when a team bombs 1 week( happend to me in a league last year)but at the same time,  if a team has a monster week 1, it could be hard for the other to catch up anyway. 

I'm guessing that some of you play in multiple leagues. How's your seasons go?

I play in 3 leagues. Made the playoffs in all 3. Still in it in two (not this one). I'll take it because the other 2 are for money. 
Here's a fun fact. I drafted Cam Newton and AJ Green in all 3 of my leagues, and still made the playoffs in every one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ladies-and-gentlemen-winner-meme.jpg

Big congratulations to @chart94 for winning the inaugural season.

We'll do it again next year in a new thread but I'd love to get suggestions and feedback here.

Back