College Football 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the committee aspect of this.

I also don't know why every year in college football there has to be this undeserving team in the mix that everyone knows would not be able to compete in one of the real conferences.

This year it's TCU, previous years it's been Hawaii or Notre Dame

I don't like the committee aspect of this.

I also don't know why every year in college football there has to be this undeserving team in the mix that everyone knows would not be able to compete in one of the real conferences.

This year it's TCU, previous years it's been Hawaii or Notre Dame
The Big 12 isn't a real conference vs say the SEC east?

Historically no the Big 12 cant carry the SEC East jock strap, when your big win is over Kansas State?

I was also routing for Miami....

I think Ohio State deserves to be in this fake tournament thing they have....unless they stumble again..

Of course. No bias at all.

Agreed on 8 team playoff. Their big argument was how it would drag things out too long. Uh, what, 1 week? You mean... kind of like every other game they play all season? At least then, the Dannon Fro-Yo Meineke Air Freshener Bowl could get some attention!

BTW, I saw a big celebratory "2014 Bowl Eligible" picture on Facebook for a certain school. Is that REALLY something to celebrate, when you used to be a "powerhouse" conference team? I mean, woohoo, we're a .500 team?

I guess it is Supe.

Schools get a ton of money for Bowls participation and money is all that matters at the end. Just ask Florida State officials.

BTW, I saw a big celebratory "2014 Bowl Eligible" picture on Facebook for a certain school.  Is that REALLY something to celebrate, when you used to be a "powerhouse" conference team?  I mean, woohoo, we're a .500 team?
We have to focus on the positives. We have nothing left...

BTW, I saw a big celebratory "2014 Bowl Eligible" picture on Facebook for a certain school. Is that REALLY something to celebrate, when you used to be a "powerhouse" conference team? I mean, woohoo, we're a .500 team?

that depends on who you are... cause, you know, it might just mean that some sort of sanctions have been lifted, lol

that depends on who you are... cause, you know, it might just mean that some sort of sanctions have been lifted, lol

Yeah. It was Pedo Penn State.

Back