College Football 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't consider Texas A&M to be in the SEC, Texas isn't the South!

I think this year the Bowl games showed how truly worthless all these rankings and polls were

& Yeah When I first got out of school I worked for a small firm based out of Glasgow, KY, had to spend some time there for a few months, I would put KY in the same status as middle Alabama ;)

With the exception of just a few games, these bowl games this year were horrible match ups.

HORRIBLE.
No one said that last year when the SEC West had an off year ;)

We should seriously get Notre Dame dropped to Division II though....

All I can say is Saban must have some monster F'n balls, I literally stepped away after they kicked the FG and then came back and couldn't believe they were doing an onside kick with so much time left.  Hero if it works, Goat if it doesn't.

Hell of a game, have to say I was totally impressed by Clemson's speed and toughness, there were some hard hits without any major penalties last night, really good clean game.  If I was a fan of either team that would have been a difficult game to watch.

Yeah, it was painful to watch, but at least it paid off for my team.  Apparently Saban had discussed the on-sides kick with the special teams coordinator and the kicker, so he knew it might come in handy.  It was literally a game changer.  Clemson was slashing our defense, and they had just stopped our offense forcing a FG.  Our defense was winded because they were spending so much time on the field, most of it playing hurry-up.  Saban not only gave the defense a rest and kept Clemson from scoring again, but he briefly changed the whole momentum of the game.  

I must say, I've never seen an offense carve up an Alabama defense like that.  If Bama's TE hadn't caught fire, Clemson wins by 30.

The downside is another year of "Roll Tide" rednecks spouting off about how wonderful they are.  The upside is not having to listen to the 8 gillion local Clemson fans gloat all year.  

That aside Clemson is keeping the overwhelming majority of their starters next year, and are going to be a very tough team to contend with.  With 9 starters going to the NFL next year, I can't say the same for my Buckeyes.

I can't believe you are an Ohio State fan and you are bitching about any other fan base.  OSU fans are right up there with Notre Dame fans in my list o' annoying fan bases.

They only get hate because they are literally the largest fan base out there.  I've been to many games in Columbus, and have actually received compliments from fans of opposing teams as to how cordial the OSU fans were.  You want to see a group of shitbags, go to an LSU game...

LSU fans are cranky cause they put the most players in the NFL but don't have the [college] trophy to match..

Where I spent most of my life (GA) we had a lot of Northern transplants, 99% of them are annoying 150% of the women from up north are annoying as fuck, so if the odds are that they are OSU fans, it may not necessarily be that they are hated for being OSU fans rather just annoying yankee bitches in general...

If you want to meet yankee bitches, spend some time on the Lehigh campus... Fairly certain Jar Farting 101 is a class there, with Jar Sniffing being a 200 level.

Latest posts

Back