College Football 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^I would like for both to lose. It is not going to happen but at least one of them will be out of the picture. Then I hope the other one gets beaten down the road.

this just in , Univ of Florida QB suspended for alleged rape/sexual battery ( I assume sexual battery is rape?)

this just in , Univ of Florida QB suspended for alleged rape/sexual battery ( I assume sexual battery is rape?)

Yep. It was on the news yesterday. The kid led the Gators to a comeback against Tennessee at Knoxville. I guess he thought he was Jameis Winston and behaved like that with the difference being he is NOT a superstar as the dirt bad in Tallahassee.

The Florida QB, Driskel, is the must lucky unluckiest guy in the world. He was recruited as the #1 QB in the nation at the time and have not played to the hype. By the way, he was attending the same High School my daughter attended and my daughter thought that he was way too spoiled. Driskel recruitment overshadowed another good QB playing in the other High School in the town, Blake Bortles, which was not even recruited as a QB. But UCF gave him a chance and he is the starting QB at Jacksonville in the NFL.

Was really hoping for an Auburn loss last night, but I guess I can live with it.

West Virginia is probably the most under-rated team of the year. Tough sched.

We are at least better than we were last year, but 3 losses (although to all top 10 teams) still hurts.

Shoulda had this last one.

:wv:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't think my Buckeyes would take down MSU, but even with several oopses, they still gave them a licking. Good job, OSU.

Yeah, Mich State is pretty much done for the season. At least we beat Michigan. Though that isn't saying much.

If they had mustered a win and a B10 championship, they probably would have been a lock at #4. Oh well, what goes around comes around...

Sadly, if OSU wins out and wins a B10 championship game against a Wisconsin or Nebraska, that won't do much in the voters eyes. I'd say the best the B10 can do this year is with OSU to finish out at maybe a #6 seed, best case scenario.

Why the hell is TCU in this crap tournament committee????

Be funny to see what they do to the 4 teams after this weekend.....

O-H......
...I-O!

If they only move Miss. St. down to 4, I'm going to be pissed. So tired of people giving extra credit to SEC teams. Alabama praised for looking like heros against LSU, who just got SHUT OUT BY ARKANSAS.

And the Hokies are now .500 and beat a top 25 team, so the OSU loss to them earlier this year should look a bit better...

Back