College Football 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I saw OU's Samaje Perine play last year against Tex-Jr's HS team...He is as good as he seems. He was one of those guys that just stands out.

Not looking forward to seeing him again in mid-October.
He is a human wrecking ball. It's insane that he is 19.

I missed the end of the Clemson / FSU game did they let Winston play in the 2nd half or bench him the entire game?

I missed the end of the Clemson / FSU game did they let Winston play in the 2nd half or bench him the entire game?
Before the game Florida State changed his suspension for the entire game instead of just the first half. The moron still came out in full pads and helmet and was warming up until Jimbo Fisher made him go to the locker room and change.

if he does get cut I am sure Auburn will sign him..

he seems like a POS to me and I wish FSU would cut him, UGA has cut players for much much less

he seems like a POS to me and I wish FSU would cut him, UGA has cut players for much much less

Does Auburn have room under their salary cap?

True that.

I lost a Facebook friend because a comment I made. I expressed my opinion about Jameis Winston, basically the same you all have, and she did not like it. She made sure I knew about how "young men need guidance and second chances" and that "it is not my place to judge". OK then. But I still think he is an arrogant spoiled individual and that the media is giving him too much exposition.

I lost the respect to FSU as an institution. Now I believe they are more concerned about winning a football game than anything else. I think that all these years at the shadow of UF affected them.

True that.

I lost a Facebook friend because a comment I made. I expressed my opinion about Jameis Winston, basically the same you all have, and she did not like it. She made sure I knew about how "young men need guidance and second chances" and that "it is not my place to judge". OK then. But I still think he is an arrogant spoiled individual and that the media is giving him too much exposition.

I lost the respect to FSU as an institution. Now I believe they are more concerned about winning a football game than anything else. I think that all these years at the shadow of UF affected them.

Didn't his second chance come after rape? Or was it after shoplifting?

True that.

Didn't his second chance come after rape? Or was it after shoplifting?

Ziiiiiiinggggggggg!!!!!

N e 1 see that god awful leg snap on the Alabama player? He went to the HS my kids would have went to back home had we not moved.. That looked pretty dam awful.. I don't think a foot is supposed to bend that way..

And so Baylor is #5 above Alabama? (I have no love for Bama but that's just dumb)..

My kid got to go to the Air Force Academy / Naval Academy game Saturday- It was a Boy Scout Day at the game, I couldn't go, but the Air Force does "scout day" right at their games, they were like row 3, lower corner end zone..I have to put that on the family to do list. looked like a ton of fun, F-22 flyovers and such!

Glad to see the top tier teams fall. If Ohio State hadn't stumbled against VT, they'd probably have a #2 ranking right about now.

Glad to see the top tier teams fall. If Ohio State hadn't stumbled against VT, they'd probably have a #2 ranking right about now.

That is an oxymoron... if you are happy to see the top tier teams fall, you can't wish for Ohio state to be ranked that high...

(I hate THE Ohio State University)

A #20 ranked team isn't top tier. I consider top 5 to be top tier. I just want someone to knock FSU and Auburn out of the playoff, and then I don't give a shit who wins from there.

ND is playing FSU in a few weeks...

I'm so sick of Notre Dame, too. Beating the service academies doesn't mean shit. E.g. - The last BCS championship game they played in...

ND is playing FSU in a few weeks...

I'm so sick of Notre Dame, too. Beating the service academies doesn't mean shit. E.g. - The last BCS championship game they played in...

I used to be okay with them, but the "Manti Scandal" sort of made me loose a little respect for them for a bunch of reasons

Latest posts

Back