College Football 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty. Headed to my first D1 college game of the weekend. Let's get our game faces on.

Go Bucks! Praying we get a good premiere from JT Barrett.

Boy, there was a whole lotta lackluster in week 1 out of at least the top 5 teams...

CU's players look tiny, did they have only freshman this year? they need to expand their recruiting a bit towards the South - East- maybe go through Texas every now and then?

i know it isn't college football but our local high school team has a girl on it. not sure what position she plays but I see her everyday as she makes her way across the street to practice.

Looks like I'm headed to Columbus this weekend for OSU/Virginia Tech game. VTE would be proud.

He was VTEnviro because when this board started up, he was living in Vermont.

I think he'd easily say he dislikes college football, and GO PATRIOTS. :D

Looks like I'm headed to Columbus this weekend for OSU/Virginia Tech game.
We are leaving tomorrow for MSU @ Oregon. When we committed to the trip last fall, we figured it would be big. But now it's arguably the biggest non-con game of the year.

Next, I think Charlie Strong will start suspending band members.

BYU's QB is pretty darn good, though.

It's going to be a long year. JT Barrett has no awareness of the blitz, is a poor decision maker, our o-line stinks, and our cornerbacks are terrible. This will be a four loss year for the Bucks, and Urban Meyer is going to have some explaining to do.

At least the band did a fabulous job. They even did a flying dragon with the Game of Thrones theme.

They will likely win the B10 if they don't flop, but will not be in the top 4.

So, I saw OU's Samaje Perine play last year against Tex-Jr's HS team...He is as good as he seems. He was one of those guys that just stands out.

Not looking forward to seeing him again in mid-October.

Was really hoping Clemson could have taken care of the FSU Rapists.... Disappointing.....

Latest posts

Back