CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, :appl: Did you take HVAC module?

nope I took the thermo fluids. :party-smiley-048:

Good luck everyone down south...i dont envy you.

That was like having someone else pull of your band aid though...i thought it would be next weekend...my gf got the mail this morning and came in all smiling....definitely better than waiting.

Nicely done for those who have passed! Good job. For those who haven't made the just to light speed yet just keep tweaking the Millennium Falcon.

I guess now that I am in Omaha I'll have to wait on the next Pony Express rider to come through with my letter :bananalama:

[SIZE=14pt]WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:party-smiley-048:

[SIZE=10pt]Got the letter yesterday and developed a serious case of trepidation for 5 mins until I mustered the cajones to open it up. Oh man, I soooooo glad I don't have to study for that again![/SIZE]

:th_rockon:

Does anyone know when we'll get our scores? I assume it'll be on the letter w/ the PE registration number?

Is there a score for the Principles & Practice exam b/c the PELS site has it as a Pass/Fail test (ie no cut score)?

I think that the budget crisis would be aided if the post office delivered mail on Monday ;)

Two more days till I find out if the last 6 months of my life have been in vain...

And I swear to god if i don't get my letter on Tuesday I'm going to go to the nearest post office and chain myself to the door until they hand it over.

Does anyone know when we'll get our scores? I assume it'll be on the letter w/ the PE registration number?
Is there a score for the Principles & Practice exam b/c the PELS site has it as a Pass/Fail test (ie no cut score)?
If you pass you get nothing but a "Pass/Fail." If you don't pass you get a diagnostic report showing your percentages. So a score is something you hope you don't get.

If I recall correctly, you can figure out your score from the letter that says you passed - there isn't any other letter that comes for a while. It would be EXXXXX (for electrical). If I'm wrong you'll have to wait until Weds or Thursday for the database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please cheack your names in the data base and let us know for any update?

My name is not there, and I have not received my letter yet. Databased updated on Jan, 18.

Thanks,

I checked as well, and my name isnt there either. I don't think they've updated it yet to reflect the passers.

If you pass you get nothing but a "Pass/Fail." If you don't pass you get a diagnostic report showing your percentages. So a score is something you hope you don't get.
If I recall correctly, you can figure out your score from the letter that says you passed - there isn't any other letter that comes for a while. It would be EXXXXX (for electrical). If I'm wrong you'll have to wait until Weds or Thursday for the database.
Thanks benbo, but I'm still confused. Is there eventually a letter stating my score?

Congratulations to all new California PEs! I have been through this before. Enjoy your success!

Thanks benbo, but I'm still confused. Is there eventually a letter stating my score?
You only will get a score if you fail. It will show you a breakdown on how you've done in each catagory (e.g. structural, water resources, transpo, etc.).

Otherwise you just get a nice solid "pass"..

So you're hoping that you don't in fact get a score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back