CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like no chance of getting the results on Saturday. The board agenda changed from a start this morning and finish today to convene at 1pm today and finsh up tomorrow. The last thing they do is approve the list of examinees.

Well, we've waited 83 days what another week or so... :waitwall:

Yeah we might find out tomorrow night on the database, but I doubt it. Looks like early next week, eh?

If we don't get them by Saturday, we won't get them on Monday (MLK Holiday, no mail)

If we don't get them by Saturday, we won't get them on Monday (MLK Holiday, no mail)
They will start updating the database tonight. Some poeples names will appear in the database by saturday and some will get there letters on saturday as they are going out today. PELS has posted the pass fail percentages as well.

It all depends on how close you are to SAC that determines if you get your letter before or after the database is updated. Im rather close and have recived my letter on the saturday after teh meeting before.

WOOHOOO!!!! I got my results! did anybody else??? I PASSED!!!!!

in '07
Wait a minute how did you get your result so early???? I cannot believe this. Why are you the only one getting the result in CA???

alexd, why do you always post that stupid blurb on every forum? get a life.

I show the database updated but there are no new electricals. Has anyone seen there name in the database?

I show the database updated but there are no new electricals. Has anyone seen there name in the database?
As I have said here, unless this year is completely different than every other year, they will not update the database with the new examinees until probably Wednesday or Thursday of next week. They may add a few new PEs by comity, but nobody from the October exam.

Since they mailed the letters yesterday, most people will get their letters today or Tuesday. So you will have a letter before they update the DB.

Maybe this year will be different. I hope so for your sakes, because California is a pain with how long you have to wait. I am just relaying my honest past experience, not trying to be a dick.

But keep checking, I did the year I got mine. It is impossible not to because this waiting game is stressful. Just don't read anyting into whether or not your name is up there.

nope. I checked too, along with 4 others I took it with. No luck. looks the database won't be updated to reflect the passers until maybe Tuesday. I guess we'll have to wait for our letters later today.

hi folks....MY friend who took the PE exam last time has a PE number of 735XX and 750 odd people passed this time. There are no new numbers after 73680. It shows that the results have not been updated. So go have a good weekend!!

nope. I checked too, along with 4 others I took it with. No luck. looks the database won't be updated to reflect the passers until maybe Tuesday. I guess we'll have to wait for our letters later today.

Checked the mail, nothing yet. I got to wait till next tuesday.

got my mail...and I passed :multiplespotting: ...thanks everyone for their help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back