Would a centaur do this?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on man, get your chef's hat out of your a$$. a unicorn and a centaur are not the same thing.
Go back and read the thread. A centaur teams with a unicorn, using the unicorn's horn to wipe his ass.
I understand that in Fudgey's mind this was the scenario up for consideration.

What I said, was that Dleg hasn't incorporated a centaur into his story....yet. While DV is a unicorn, unicorns are not centaurs. So my original statement is correct.

come on man, get your chef's hat out of your a$$. a unicorn and a centaur are not the same thing.
Go back and read the thread. A centaur teams with a unicorn, using the unicorn's horn to wipe his ass.

What I said, was that Dleg hasn't incorporated a centaur into his story....yet. While DV is a unicorn, unicorns are not centaurs. So my original statement is correct.
And I was just trying to put it out there that when Dleg introduces the centaur, I think I know how DV will fit intothe story.

And I was just trying to put it out there that when Dleg introduces the centaur, I think I know how DV will fit intothe story.
Gotcha. Sorry for the confusion. And sorry that DV is going to be wiping a centaur's ass. That seems beneath him.

No comment. But, I updated my original post so you can see the image now.

Awesome.. This was the precursor to the "charlie goes to candy mountain" video series i'm sure.

familyportraitohmy_rectangle_fullsize.jpeg

Back