Would a centaur do this?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Here's what I'm wondering. Let's say a centaur (half man/half horse) does its business. Does it wipe itself off afterwards?

For one thing, it would have to reach pretty far, which I imagine could be more trouble than its worth. Come to think of it I don't even think it could all the way back to its horse butt with its man hands.

And besides, horses don't wipe up afterwards anyway crapping, so I bet the centaur would get some slack in that department.

:dunno:

Maybe the answer lies in the question of what a unicorn would do. The way I figure it, a unicorn horn would have approximately the same reach as a centaur's arm.

But now that I think about it, maybe the centaurs help each other out? I mean, they've obviously got a human-like brain, considering they have a human head, and therefore we should expect them to care simiarly about their personal hygiene. In other words, Fudgey, I don't think we should be giving centaurs any "slack" in the butt-wiping department.

Here's a conceptual drawing I made of how the unicorn method might (or might not) work:

unicorn-4813btaga.jpg

View attachment 3389

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I am totally printing that and putting it up on my refrigerator door !! :laugh:

Okay, next question. How does the unicorn clean his horn after this procedure?

^^^Not if the unicorn only would move his head back, not forward, while wiping off the horn.

If he is lucky, he could get the centaur to spit on his horn to help clean it off, or the centaur could use his arms to wipe off the horn with a towel.

If you couldn't see it DIAZWV, here's the original microsoft paint file.

VT - what the hell are you talking about 75%??? That there is a 100% final, approved for construction!

Edit: Holy ****! The bmp is 900 kb! WTF!!!!!! Mods - please feel free to delete and I will upload the jpeg, which is only 24 kb [SIZE=8pt](I deleted it myself - no point to having it on here).[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back