when will CA PE license come out?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno... I keep checking every so often but haven't seen my name show up all day. Guess it's tomorrow? Unless they're pushing to release it just before 5 lol
I don't think they will be able to release it today. 

I found mine too. Although it just showed up today,  it still said the issuance date is last Friday. Thanks to all of you guys.image.png

image.png

Btw, when can we order the stamp? Right away, or do we have to wait for the letter/certificate to come in the mail first?

Stamp is not required by CA board. My coworker has worked for 22 years, but never stamped any drawings so he didn't get the physic stamp. When I needed his reference, I had to create an electric one on Autocad then print on my envelop and document . 

Last edited by a moderator:
My licence was just issued this week with an expiration date of 6/30/2020. Does this mean my licence expiration date will always fall on 6/30 every 2 years?

I'm ordering a physical stamp and would like to include the 6/30/___ format  so I can fill in the year.

Expires June 30, 2020?! Looks like I'm already on the clock to get PDHs.

Last edited by a moderator:
My licence was just issued this week with an expiration date of 6/30/2020. Does this mean my licence expiration date will always fall on 6/30 every 2 years?

I'm ordering a physical stamp and would like to include the 6/30/___ format  so I can fill in the year.
Yes

CA does not have continuing education requirements at this time.
Thanks for your reply. I still have not received any emails from the board about the license. is this normal?

In addition, when it is getting close to 6/30, will I receive any emails to remind me of renewing the license?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. I still have not received any emails from the board about the license. is this normal?

In addition, when it is getting close to 6/30, will I receive any emails to remind me of renewing the license?

Thanks.
Reading above that the date of issuance for your license was January 17, it will still take a little longer for you to receive the letter, wall certificate, and card.  You are listed with a license number in the official license database so its good.

Generally, renewal letters are mailed out approximately 60 days prior to expiration date, but it can vary a little (not handled by the actual Board).  However, it is your responsibility to renew your license even if you do not receive the notice.  Similar to your drivers license.

Back