Whatcha Playin?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I'll have a week in July by myself and am looking for ways to kill the time. That seems like a legit option.

For what is in essence a shoot'em up game to get so many 97/100 point critic ratings... I just don't know how you can go wrong.

Final Fantasy 15 starting this weekend...still playin WoW.
LadyFox appears to be re-addicted to WoW. LOL

The GF and junior are gone all next week. I suspect I will be buying GTA V for PS4 to kill the weeknight boredom...
^^^ I'll have a week in July by myself and am looking for ways to kill the time. That seems like a legit option.
Dammit, you guys need to play it on PC/Steam so that we can play the co-op mode online. LOL

The GF and junior are gone all next week. I suspect I will be buying GTA V for PS4 to kill the weeknight boredom...
Dammit, you guys need to play it on PC/Steam so that we can play the co-op mode online. LOL
KF, you know what kind of PC I'm running and should know it's no where near qualified for gaming.

KF, you know what kind of PC I'm running and should know it's no where near qualified for gaming.
Step 1. Identifying the Problem

Step 2. Rectifying the Situation

best-pc-gamer-cases-4.jpg

^ It looks pretty cool. I never got into FF though. Wasn't a fan of "turn-based fighting". I'm more of the FPS type.

^ It looks pretty cool. I never got into FF though. Wasn't a fan of "turn-based fighting". I'm more of the FPS type.
So far it's a lot like WoW. One big difference is you start with one character/class, and can change classes by changing weapons and leveling up the weapon vs leveling up a whole new toon.

Ended up grabbing GTA V yesterday. Only played it for a little bit, but so far so good. The PS4 graphics do wonders for it (no random spawning of buildings, etc.), though the controls are a bit touchy/sensitive for my liking.

That graphic also sums up my college career of playing MOHAA and SOF, particularly the latter. There was one guy who was cheating on the servers and was untouchable. It pissed my roommate off so badly one night that he ripped out his computer mouse, put it in the microwave, and walked out of the dorm.

That graphic also sums up my college career of playing MOHAA and SOF, particularly the latter. There was one guy who was cheating on the servers and was untouchable. It pissed my roommate off so badly one night that he ripped out his computer mouse, put it in the microwave, and walked out of the dorm.
The joys of going to an engineering college with a bunch of soft ware engineering friends is that when a cheater is identified, my friends would launch cyber counter-attacks and crash said cheater's servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Step 1. Identifying the Problem

Step 2. Rectifying the Situation

best-pc-gamer-cases-4.jpg
I will keep that in mind next time I win the lottery. Or finish buying car parts for Bee.

I'm through most of the GTA V storyline (I think). So far, it's been pretty meh compared to some of the others, Liberty City included.

Back