What are you/your kids being for Halloween this year?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so frickin green.  Each house has more than 7000 SF property.  The driveways are so long.  Not everyone has a fence.  There are so few pools.  Where is the curb, gutter, and sidewalk??  This looks like a completely different world to me!  
default_wacko.png
Curbs, gutters and sidewalks?  7000 square foot "lots?"  Living on a road with no curbs, gutters or sidewalks (or pavement) with a 1 million square foot lot and a 550' driveway sounds a lot more like it to me! :D

However, when it comes to the fence, I do have one. . .to keep the deer out of the garden.

We just did Trick or Treating yesterday because of all the power outages in our town last week.  My 6 year old was Raphael, the Ninja Turtle, and my 3 year old was Captain America.  Cap was a popular costume as there were 2 other 3-year-olds as Captain America!

I was at Murdoch's (cattle / ranch store) over the weekend and was getting jelly seeing all the cool shit I could buy if I had a bunch of land. then I started looking at how much it all cost and figured I will just have to deal with my suburbia for a wee bit longer..

Yeah after the new snow blade,  zero turn mower and chainsaw I'm tapped out for the time being. 

Is it too late to share cute pictures of my kids?  I've surprised the hubs the past 2 years with the kiddos' costumes.  We have b/g twins, so year one (2016) was a given...(the light saber really lights up)

20170831_015301041_iOS.jpg

And this year...

20171029_212857000_iOS.jpg

Little man has a cape that's hard to see in the pics.  Neither of them was too thrilled with the hat and headband.

smrob:  Very cute.  Did you make those costumes?

Is it too late to share cute pictures of my kids?  I've surprised the hubs the past 2 years with the kiddos' costumes.  We have b/g twins, so year one (2016) was a given...(the light saber really lights up)

And this year...

Little man has a cape that's hard to see in the pics.  Neither of them was too thrilled with the hat and headband.

This is awesome! 

smrob:  Very cute.  Did you make those costumes?
Thanks, MA_PE!  For 2016, I ordered lots of stuff and just pulled it all together.  I did make the Leia wig, though!  For 2017, I also ordered different stuff and did iron on symbols.  I used to love doing all sorts of crafty stuff when I had all the free time in the world, but now that there are 2 of them (and I was studying for the PE for the past few months), so I assembled what I could based on a few inspiration pics.

Thanks, MA_PE!  For 2016, I ordered lots of stuff and just pulled it all together.  I did make the Leia wig, though!  For 2017, I also ordered different stuff and did iron on symbols.  I used to love doing all sorts of crafty stuff when I had all the free time in the world, but now that there are 2 of them (and I was studying for the PE for the past few months), so I assembled what I could based on a few inspiration pics.
nice job!

Back