WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civil4799

Reaction score
Just watching my mailbox in :wv: , I seem to vaguely remember that when I took my FE in spring of 04 that I got my results by second week of June 04. So I am hopeful that it will not be long now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watching my mailbox in : :wv: :, I seem to vaguely remember that when I took my FE in spring of 04 that I got my results by second week of June 04. So I am hopeful that it will not be long now.
I am waiting in :wv: as well, but for FE results. I don't think I did to well though.

Just watching my mailbox in : :wv: :, I seem to vaguely remember that when I took my FE in spring of 04 that I got my results by second week of June 04. So I am hopeful that it will not be long now.
The April test last year was around 4/11, and I got my results on 6/6... So you probably have another 7-10 days to wait... Good luck

Good luck to all those waiting. I know how hard waiting is. I did it many times. It will be worth the wait when you pass. If it's not this time, keep trying. I'm here for you, waiting to congratulate you or to console you and cheer you on next time.

We have to wait on Snail mail so, we have 2-4 more days than the email states.

As of 9am this morning June 18 the :wv: board had not received the results so if they get them tomorrow by snail mail and then process all the letters and post them the earliest we could see letters at home would be Saturday, but it will probable be more like Tuesday,,, uggh

Why can't all state use the email system! Ugh! My mean husband told me I had received them, but I knew he was lying! He thought he was being cute, but the wait gets worse when they start to rolling in other states. This is round two for me, and this time was brutal! I am waiting to get a diagnostic, but I still believe in miracles!

We have to wait on Snail mail so, we have 2-4 more days than the email states.As of 9am this morning June 18 the :wv: board had not received the results so if they get them tomorrow by snail mail and then process all the letters and post them the earliest we could see letters at home would be Saturday, but it will probable be more like Tuesday,,, uggh
I'm guessing WV gets the results electronically, maybe you'll get results sooner than you think... (I'm watching from right across the beautiful Ohio) Best of luck, Mountaineers!

I'm guessing WV gets the results electronically, maybe you'll get results sooner than you think... (I'm watching from right across the beautiful Ohio) Best of luck, Mountaineers!
No, its the old fashioned way, through the Post Office. :D

:pASSED2:

I just had phone call from my husband he got the mail at the house and I got my letter of congratulations that I passed and explaining to me how I need to send in my $25.00 and copy of my stamp to get my license on file.

My husband has the day off and he does not know enough information about the process to make all of that up.

So hurrah I PASSED

I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED

CIVIL/CONSTRUCTION FIRST TIME TRY

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT

The two guys in my office that took the FE both got bad news today. :(

I hate it, since I've been there, I think I feel damn near as bad for them as they do.

Back