WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! I am at work and my hubby (is off too) left and didn't get the mail. Ugh 5 more hours!
Well just relax depending on how far from Charleston you live it might not be in mail till tommorrow. But I m really impressed that :wv: staff got them processed that quick.

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
:wv: is an ELSES state... I guess that doesn't mean much for us here in PA waiting anxiously...

Congrats to all who passed thus far!!

It's all a USPS plot.... I don't know why, I just know it is... If I knew why, well, I couldn't be typing this!
I hope that you get some good news ASAP
Thanks OSUguy98! I checked my contact info just to make sure it is right. I believe it is a plot! I wonder if I ticked off my mail deliever in any way.

I bet if someone took a picture of the aniexty I have everytime I check the mail and then the look when nothing is there they'd get a big laugh!

Now another internal war wages...do I come in late tomorrow or do I come in on time and wait to see when I get home.....

Thanks OSUguy98! I checked my contact info just to make sure it is right. I believe it is a plot! I wonder if I ticked off my mail deliever in any way. I bet if someone took a picture of the aniexty I have everytime I check the mail and then the look when nothing is there they'd get a big laugh!

Now another internal war wages...do I come in late tomorrow or do I come in on time and wait to see when I get home.....

Go in on time... wait (un)patiently until you get home... and then take the next day off to celebrate

Go in on time... wait (un)patiently until you get home... and then take the next day off to celebrate
The funny thing is I am taking off Wednesday anyway. I speak every summer to a group of high school girls interested in engineering, so I am schedule to speak and hang out with them for half a day Wed. I hope your right I hope I have something to celebrate. I am honestly excepting a diagnostic. I want to know but I don't want to know!

So... in my mail box was pause for dramatic effect... a bill and a credit card application. :Locolaugh: No results! It is becoming quite comical. At this point I keep telling saying to myself maybe it takes longer to process a FE passing letter, since they have to asign a number! The suspense is killing me! :brickwall:

So... in my mail box was pause for dramatic effect... a bill and a credit card application. :Locolaugh: No results! It is becoming quite comical. At this point I keep telling saying to myself maybe it takes longer to process a FE passing letter, since they have to asign a number! The suspense is killing me! :brickwall:
maybe so... but maybe they're just busy with the PE renewals....

of course... there's always that USPS conspiracy.... maybe you need to leave some kind of bribe for the postal guy? cookies? gift card to someplace?

WTF?
really, nothing yet?
Nothing as of yesterday! My boss did say that the use to (and this has been a long time when he took it) send them out in waves. If you fail they don't have to do anything but send you a letter, but if you pass they have to assign you a number and check your references. So it may come a little later. I hope that is the case, but I am starting to believe OSUguy98 Postal Conspiracy. I have to go speak at a seminar so I won't check my mail till afternoon. Keep saying a prayer and your fingers crossed.

Nothing as of yesterday! My boss did say that the use to (and this has been a long time when he took it) send them out in waves. If you fail they don't have to do anything but send you a letter, but if you pass they have to assign you a number and check your references. So it may come a little later. I hope that is the case, but I am starting to believe OSUguy98 Postal Conspiracy. I have to go speak at a seminar so I won't check my mail till afternoon. Keep saying a prayer and your fingers crossed.

don't forget the bribes to the postal guy!

When I got my fail letter this time last year, I got it the same day most everyone else got their pass/fail letters... when I got my pass letter this past fall, it was roughly the same time as everyone else..... I think we have a postal conspiracy on our hands :p

don't forget the bribes to the postal guy!
When I got my fail letter this time last year, I got it the same day most everyone else got their pass/fail letters... when I got my pass letter this past fall, it was roughly the same time as everyone else..... I think we have a postal conspiracy on our hands :p
Well with the PE they wait to assign you your number after you pay your $25, so the can send those letter out right away. By the way I got Nothing again today. I guess I'll start with small bribes, maybe a cookie and work my way up.

Well with the PE they wait to assign you your number after you pay your $25, so the can send those letter out right away. By the way I got Nothing again today. I guess I'll start with small bribes, maybe a cookie and work my way up.

I hate to burst that bubble but your mail is just slow,, I received my letter Friday and my number was assigned just not active till I pay my $25 and submit copy of my stamp to be put in my file.

So just try to relax if you do not get something by Friday's mail I would call them it could have been lost in the mail. Lesley is a really nice person.

I hate to burst that bubble but your mail is just slow,, I received my letter Friday and my number was assigned just not active till I pay my $25 and submit copy of my stamp to be put in my file.
So just try to relax if you do not get something by Friday's mail I would call them it could have been lost in the mail. Lesley is a really nice person.

Yup... number gets assigned before you pay your $25 (at least for the PE... I don't remember about the FE)

sorry to hear that it's still nothing..... maybe you should pick up some cookie-making supplies lol

Back