WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup... number gets assigned before you pay your $25 (at least for the PE... I don't remember about the FE)
sorry to hear that it's still nothing..... maybe you should pick up some cookie-making supplies lol
Well I guees that theory went out the window! Yeah I have contacted Lesley before. If I don't get anything by the end of the week I am going to email her. Do you think chocolate chip?

I just got this email from the board office:

We sent out your FE results on June 18th but they got sent back to us by post office marked as "forward time expired." They have my correct address so I guess you were right it has been a conspiracy all along! Now I have to wait for them to resedn them.

I hate to hear this, hopefully, you'll get it today then.

Shouldn't take that long.

Heck, if it were me in this situation, I'd say "I'll be there in a hour and a half to get them !!!!" (Bridgeport to Charleston is a boring ass drive though)

I just got this email from the board office:We sent out your FE results on June 18th but they got sent back to us by post office marked as "forward time expired." They have my correct address so I guess you were right it has been a conspiracy all along! Now I have to wait for them to resedn them.
After reading your post yesturday evening the first thing I told my wife was if I were in this situation I would tell them "Hold on to the mail for one day.... I will be there to pick it up...". I hope you get it now....I hope you will pass...

Well I guees that theory went out the window! Yeah I have contacted Lesley before. If I don't get anything by the end of the week I am going to email her. Do you think chocolate chip?
chocolate chip works well... but now that you've uncovered the conspiracy, you can just send those cookies up here to Bridgeport for me and DVINNY lol

Heck, if it were me in this situation, I'd say "I'll be there in a hour and a half to get them !!!!" (Bridgeport to Charleston is a boring ass drive though)
Boring, but not quite as boring as the Clarksburg to Parkersburg drive.... but maybe that's just because I've made that drive much more in my life than the Clarksburg-Charleston drive... We have guys in the office that have to be in meetings 2-3 times a week in Charleston... I can't imagine driving down there that often... Thank God we're finally getting the PC/Phone/Tele-meeting stuff set up...

chocolate chip works well... but now that you've uncovered the conspiracy, you can just send those cookies up here to Bridgeport for me and DVINNY lol

Boring, but not quite as boring as the Clarksburg to Parkersburg drive.... but maybe that's just because I've made that drive much more in my life than the Clarksburg-Charleston drive... We have guys in the office that have to be in meetings 2-3 times a week in Charleston... I can't imagine driving down there that often... Thank God we're finally getting the PC/Phone/Tele-meeting stuff set up...
Well I have to drive from Pipestem to Charleston. It is not a fun drive between the Beckley toll booth and the Charleston toll booth. I actually thought about driving up there, if I didn't have to work. They will probably be mailed today, and I should get them by Saturday, but I am calling my post office and see what is up.

Well I have to drive from Pipestem to Charleston. It is not a fun drive between the Beckley toll booth and the Charleston toll booth. I actually thought about driving up there, if I didn't have to work. They will probably be mailed today, and I should get them by Saturday, but I am calling my post office and see what is up.

Yup... I forgot about the tolls... that's something I've not had to deal with (short of the one on US 19 before you get on 77/64...)... I've never done the drive between Pipestem and Charleston... Been through (well, around) Pipestem numerous times while heading south to the beach/etc... I did have a stream-design class down there at the resort, that was a nice stay (short of the straight-from-the-70s hotel rooms), I did get some golfing in...

anyhow, best of luck with the results... crossing my fingers for a good report back in the next few days

Yup... I forgot about the tolls... that's something I've not had to deal with (short of the one on US 19 before you get on 77/64...)... I've never done the drive between Pipestem and Charleston... Been through (well, around) Pipestem numerous times while heading south to the beach/etc... I did have a stream-design class down there at the resort, that was a nice stay (short of the straight-from-the-70s hotel rooms), I did get some golfing in...
anyhow, best of luck with the results... crossing my fingers for a good report back in the next few days
Tara emailed me back,

"I put your scores in the mail today so let us know if you don't receive them by Monday. Thanks."

I called my post office and they don't know what forward time expired means without talking to my carrier.

Thanks for all the well wishes! OSUguy98 I'll send ya a girl scout so you can get some cookies.... lol

Tara emailed me back,"I put your scores in the mail today so let us know if you don't receive them by Monday. Thanks."

I called my post office and they don't know what forward time expired means without talking to my carrier.

Thanks for all the well wishes! OSUguy98 I'll send ya a girl scout so you can get some cookies.... lol

Well definitely NO Cookies for your Carrier, I know with my Mail person it seems as if the regular guy takes more and more days off so that we get substitutes that dont know where anyone lives.

Just keep chanting "I know I Passed, I know I passed" to yourself.

Well definitely NO Cookies for your Carrier, I know with my Mail person it seems as if the regular guy takes more and more days off so that we get substitutes that dont know where anyone lives.
Just keep chanting "I know I Passed, I know I passed" to yourself.
I wish I could do that with confidence. It is funny how much you read into things. Like her email back, I think, "When she says scores (since :wv: doesn't recieve grades), does she mean diagnostic report?" There is no use worrying or fretting though, I'll know soon enough. At my bosses' request, I emailed her and ask her is she could email them, but I doubt she can. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh crap.

After all that, I really hate to hear this news.

Hang in there, and study smart next time, you'll get it.

: :wv: : Girl

So sorry to hear the news,, We are all pulling for you to get it next time.

We all know that there is a bit of luck involved as to the mix of questions you get, if they are your strong suit or not so do not give it much thought about your overall score this time. Just roll up your sleeves and study all the topics as best you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back