WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend just called me and said that he failed. He lives in Dunbar, :wv: .

I went home at lunch, but the mail still hadn't ran. So I'm guessing I will find out when I get home after work.

*crosses fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend just called me and said that he failed. He lives in Dunbar, : :wv: :.
I went home at lunch, but the mail still hadn't ran. So I'm guessing I will find out when I get home after work.

*crosses fingers*
:mail-296: Thanks for the update and good luck. I'm up in Morgantown so we'll see if the results make it this far today.

Oh man I am so nervous...I am like scared and excited at the same time...lol

Wow...just noticed there were only 23 people that passed the PE in April from :wv: .....thats kinda scary

I pulled into my driveway and watched the mailman run past my house and down the street. No mail today. I guess the letters have not made it to this part of the state yet. :smash:

One of my coworkers received results today and was also a fail letter. I hope that means the pass letters are a day late ;)

^^^ That has been the case numerous times in the past. Fail letters were a day ahead of passing ones. Must have to do with getting the extra 'info' with the passing letter.

But, failing ones will also be a day later depending on mail service. (not to raise your hopes too high)

:party-smiley-048: I got result today and passed! Glad the wait is over! Not a bad way to start the new year! :multiplespotting:

The package came with a letter, handbook, and some recent newsletters. It was a good sign to see a full sized package filled with materials! The certificate and registration card are to follow once I obtain a seal.

I failed... got 48/80.

It looks like geotech and transportation killed me :mf_heads_or_tails:

Hang in there, I failed with a worse score, and bounced back. You can get it.

(48 is only a couple of questions away)

:wv: Go Mountaineers! :D

Hang in there, I failed with a worse score, and bounced back. You can get it.(48 is only a couple of questions away)

: :wv: : Go Mountaineers! :D
Thanks for the encouragement. I know that I just need to study more.

: :wv: :

Back