Weekly Poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
untooned_jessicarabbit.jpg

Does it make you a perv if you think an underage cartoon character is hot? Just asking cuz someone voted for Judy Jetson.

Wilma Flintstone was on that list but Betty Rubble wasn't. What's up widdat?

^My bad. Looks like most people, including me, got to Jessica Rabbit and just stopped reading.

I don't consider Panera to be fast food, so I'm boycotting the results of this poll. I do agree that Domino's is pretty bad though.

I don't consider Panera to be fast food, so I'm boycotting the results of this poll.
I thought panera was an odd addition myself, but they do serve soup and sammiches fast food style around here. Think hoity-toity Quiznos and you get the vibe.

I didn't know they were considered fast-food, either. I have eaten at a couple on my rare trips back to the US Mainland, and they seem more "delicatessen" to me. I'd vote again if you simplified the poll to be just the "majors" - i.e., McD's, :burgerking: , Taco Bell, Carl's Jr., etc. Polls don't need to be that comprehensive.

Back