Weekly Poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like snow, but not 2+ feet of it. A couple inches throughout winter is a good amount for me. I like heat too if isn't humid. So IL is just right for me, I get both.

I love humidity! Without it my skin looks horrible and I can't breathe. Love that hot thick soupy air. yum.

I will admit I like snow on occasion. Like 2004 when it snowed on Christmas Day in NOLA. It was a blast. The next day it was hot again and the snow had all melted. Perfect way to enjoy snow.

I love humidity! Without it my skin looks horrible and I can't breathe. Love that hot thick soupy air. yum.
I will admit I like snow on occasion. Like 2004 when it snowed on Christmas Day in NOLA. It was a blast. The next day it was hot again and the snow had all melted. Perfect way to enjoy snow.
I feel the same way. Must be a southern thing...

If I moved there, I WOULD shoot someone, due to the heat. I like my winters to have snow.
One could never tell you were originally from Jacksonville, FL! :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

I hate snow. I hate being cold. I love the feeling of the warm sun soaking through to your bones. heaven.
I am originally from FL and everyone warned me about moving to MI .. that I would absolutely detest it. While I do enjoy some things about warmer climate, I have also come to appreciate some things about the cooler climate I live in now. It is surprising what things you *CAN* learn to live with when the proper motivation is applied!! :dancingnaughty:

JR

What's waterboarding? Is that anything like knee boarding? If so, sounds like fun to me. Definitely not "torture". I voted "no".

:joke:

We decided to add a second and third choice to this week's poll. If you already voted, you can re-vote if you want to.

How about something automotive-bankruptcy related?

My nomination: ..... Would you buy a new Chrysler Product?

On another note.

I think it is amusing to consider these far right conservative folks that are such hawks .......who never served not in the Marine Corp, Army, Navy or even the Air Force as a Police Officer, or Firefighter, least you could have done is join the Coast Guard, but no nothing.

As a veteran, a paratrooper, and a graduate of SERE-C School -I laugh in their face if they believe they believe water boarding is an effective way to interrogate people, basically after about 30 seconds of it most people will tell you anything you want to hear.

What is most frustrating is that we know how to interrogate, we did it to the captured Japanese and Germans and it worked. You lie, you make them homesick, you make them believe you will help them get back there and befriend them then they reveal all sorts of things about themselves you can find useful.

Link is still bouncing to the sitcom poll?

My nomination: ..... Would you buy a new Chrysler Product?

On another note.

I think it is amusing to consider these far right conservative folks that are such hawks .......who never served not in the Marine Corp, Army, Navy or even the Air Force as a Police Officer, or Firefighter, least you could have done is join the Coast Guard, but no nothing.

As a veteran, a paratrooper, and a graduate of SERE-C School -I laugh in their face if they believe they believe water boarding is an effective way to interrogate people, basically after about 30 seconds of it most people will tell you anything you want to hear.

What is most frustrating is that we know how to interrogate, we did it to the captured Japanese and Germans and it worked. You lie, you make them homesick, you make them believe you will help them get back there and befriend them then they reveal all sorts of things about themselves you can find useful.
We'll probably just outsource our interrogations via rendition like we did when Clinton was in office.

Back