Weekly Poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I filled it out... but got no results!

So sad...

ps... you owe me huge, like a box of cookies huge.

I filled it out... but got no results!
So sad...

ps... you owe me huge, like a box of cookies huge.
Come back. We'll post the results in a few days.

PM me your address and I'll send you a mini-calculator like the one shown on our website.

calculator_small.jpg

Yeah, but the satisfaction factor of those few, cookie-fueled minutes far outweighs the joy of calculating over a long period of time.

Hey, we finally got an Intech thread to drift. I tried when he posted something about storm water modeling, but it didn't take.

Box of Cookies = Gone in 5 MinMini Calculator = Forever (or at least until the battery goes dead)
Yeah, but at least he's got a good sense of humor.

Well played, Intech.

Find me an air permitting specilist and I'll send you a jar of Marianas hot pepper sauce.

Marianas hot pepper sauce = lingering pain over several months

mini calculator = thirty seconds of frustration over tiny keys

Last edited by a moderator:
^Man, I need to get me some of that hot sauce. You should set up an Amazon store or something.

Is that on the approved list for the exam?
You can take a calculator into the exam? Doesn't that make it too easy? Back when I took the exam, calculators didn't even exist.

By the way, thanks to everybody who voted. New poll is now up and running. Results of last week's poll has also been published.

You can take a calculator into the exam? Doesn't that make it too easy? Back when I took the exam, calculators didn't even exist.
By the way, thanks to everybody who voted. New poll is now up and running. Results of last week's poll has also been published.
Geez! 50%!

Can you put a number of total votes at the bottom?

Back