Weekly Poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cookies. But only because my company gave me the same calculator at my orientation with its logo on it.

I went for the cookies too. I have about a dozen of those little calculators w/ my old company's logo at home. My kids like to play with them, and I keep one in my back pocket when I'm doing field work.

How's the poll going, I think we have a day left and we should see some AMAZING results. Last minute vote anyone?

And because I like the conversation so much.. I voted again in the new poll :)

(now two boxes... I'll be waiting)...

I had this recipe in high school that was chewy oatmeal cookies. BEST EVER. I picked oatmeal. I like oatmeal chocolate chip with a big glass of milk.

As much as I love my Samoas and Milanos, nothing beats a warm Tollhouse.

And kudos on the "internet browser" option :rotflmao:

Samoas!! YES!!!

<---[still waiting for my cookies]

I guess I was the only one who noticed the conspicuous absence of Nutter Butters.

They suck. My sister started a chain reaction puke in her 1st grade class because of one of those. Eight kids involved altogether.

^ Wow, that must have been epic! Too bad that was in the days before YouTube.

We're an odd couple when it comes to cookies. My wife loves to bake cookies. She has made donzens of recipes out of the King Arthur Cookie Companion. She also loves to eat them, but doesn't have the willpower to have a batch of cookies sitting around. I don't really like sweets, so I may have one or two.

So she'll spend an afternoon slaving in the kitchen to make batch after batch, only to give them all away to people she or I work with. :screwloose:

Back