WASHINGTON STATE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fathom

Reaction score
Anybody else have word from WA? I live in CT right now but getting licensed out west. I suspect a one or two day delay before I get the results compared with the rest of you.

Good luck to all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I called my board and they have received the results as of today December 18 but they won’t update

their website for another 2 months. This person also said that ELCES will be mailing the results

today for Washington state.

I also called the ELCES office this morning and the lady said that ALL results were mailed last Thursday December 13th.

The two sources don’t match dates and I don’t know which day the results were mailed out.

Does anybody know? ...this is driving me nuts!

Thank you + good luck to you all.

Cheers!

Have you checked back with ELSES? The first woman you talked to didn't know what she was talking about.

Last edited:
I know that on Dec 8th the surveyors got their national test results, but they are still waiting for the state results.

Last year the Washignton state results came out right at Christmas time. So, I am hoping to hear really soon! I am going crazy waiting for the results also!

Let me know if you hear any more news!

Sara

I just spoke with ELSES and the WA exam results were mailed out on Tuesday, Dec 18th! So, if you don't get your letter by next Tuesday you should call ELSES and they can email your result to you.

Good Luck!

Sara

I'm leaving to check my PO Box shortly. I'll let everyone know when I get back to the office around 1:00.

The wait is KILLING me.

I'm going to have to work over the Xmas vacation to make up for the lack of progress I've had at the office this week....Can't seem to get my brain to fully engage the projects on my plate...

Washington results are in!

I PASSED!! :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

I live in CT so my fellow engineers in WA, if not today I'm sure yours will be in tomorrow!

Mechanical / Machine Design

Did anyone else in the Seattle area get the exam results letter in the mail over the weekend? I didn't get mine yet. So, I am hoping it was just delayed due to all of the holiday mail.

I am still waiting!!!! :waitwall:

Sara

I'm in the Seattle area, and I received my results in the mail today. It was a thin white envelope with one piece of paper inside that said "PASS". So, I'm sure if you didn't get it today, you'll get it Wednesday!

Good luck.

Finally!!!! I recieved my letter on Christmas Eve at 3:30 p.m. and it said.....PASS

What a relief!

Sara :multiplespotting:

I'm in the Seattle area, and I received my results in the mail today. It was a thin white envelope with one piece of paper inside that said "PASS". So, I'm sure if you didn't get it today, you'll get it Wednesday!
Good luck.
Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Finally!!!! I recieved my letter on Christmas Eve at 3:30 p.m. and it said.....PASS
What a relief!

Sara :multiplespotting:
Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Back