waiting in PA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA CIVIL

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. Found this website a few months before the exam. I found some useful information for the exam

Congrats to those who pass.

Now just waiting for Pennsylvania to release the results.... hopefully the news will be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, PA CIVIL! Hope you get good news soon. I know how hard it is to wait. I did it many times and finally got PE in 2007. Good luck.

Good Luck in your wait. I passed the Oct 2007 test in PA and the results came between Christmas and New Years. So you still have about a week or so to wait. Once you get the results the licenses will be issued somewhere in the beginning of Feb. So a little more waiting after the passed letter.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can wait for the actual seal to come. What I can't wait for is to find out whether or not I passed. I'm sure each state board knows the agony we are all going through and will try and get results out as soon as possible. All I want for Christmas is a passing letter.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can wait for the actual seal to come. What I can't wait for is to find out whether or not I passed. I'm sure each state board knows the agony we are all going through and will try and get results out as soon as possible. All I want for Christmas is a passing letter.

Amen brother....don't care about the seal, just don't want to sit for that exam again. I may take that day off in April even if I do pass, but only to go down to the crick and do some fishing and giggling.

I got my notification last New Years Eve....lousy start to the New Year.

I am new here, I've been lurking for months though. I emailed a woman with the State Board who helped me with my application process and she forwarded my email on to a different gentleman who told me that the results are mailed through the testing company and gave me a 1-877 number to call. I just called, it was for EES and the woman said they will mailed out mid January.

Back